Chapter 30

Detention. I have never been there. This was my first detention and Kevin would be there. Kevin creeps the hell out of me, but he's nicer than Tom. I don't think Tom ever loved me. He lied to me and I'll never forgive him for that.

I grip onto my phone in my left hand and quietly walked into detention. There was no one there, expect Mr. Larson who was sitting down and watching his laptop.

I went and sat down at one of tables. Mr. Larson makes a surprised face, when he sees I'm in here. I was his favorite student during freshman year.

I stared endlessly at the clock, and after ten minutes passed by Kevin waltzed in.

A smile creeps up on his face when he sees me. "Princesses, you came!" He says sitting down next to me.

"I didn't really have a choice" I say.

He doesn't say anything but stare at me. I can't stop myself from blushing.

"What?" I ask giggling.

"Nothing" he shrugs looking down smiling. "I'm just confused on how tom could play someone like you"

I roll my eyes as I'm reminded by Tom. "Ya lets just not talk about him" I say looking away.

At that moment I heard footsteps in the hallway. I ignored them and kept scribbling on my desk until I heard them come into the room.

I look up and see Tom. We make eye contact for a second before he keeps walking and sits down somewhere else.

"Speak of the devil and he shall arrive" Kevin whispers in my left ear.

I look over at Mr. Larson who's now fast asleep, leaning back on his chair.

"This is boring, I'm leaving" I tell Kevin before getting up.

"It's detention what'd you expect princess?" He shouts while I'm out the door.

I reach the parking lot and get in my car. As I'm about to start to the car the passenger door opens and Kevin slides in.

"So where we going princess?" He says smirking.

"Kevin What are you doing??"

"What does it look I'm doing?" He asks slyly

"Being creepy and following me to my car"

He chuckles and runs his hands over his black long hair, and tells me drive.

"Where?" I ask watching him look effortlessly beautiful. Even though he was a jerk, there was no denying that he was beautiful.

"You drive and I'll tell you where to go"

I didn't trust Kevin but I started driving anyway.

After about 30 minutes of driving we finally reach our destination.

I park and look over at Kevin suspiciously. "Why are we in the middle of no where?" I asked.

"Come on you'll see" he says with a mischievous smile on his lips.

I sigh and look over at where Kevin had taken me. It was the woods but Kevin said there was a beautiful view.

He held out his hand in front of me and I took it. Right now, Kevin was the only person who hadn't betrayed me. And he seemed genuine.

So I followed him into the woods. We walked for 10 minutes. Then 20, which slowly began to turn into 30.

It was getting dark, and soon you we wouldn't be able to see anything.

"Kevin it's getting dark" I warned him while I watched the sun slowly set.

"I know I'm sorry I'm just trying to get to the place so we can watch sunset" he said with a sorry smile.

Eventually it was getting cold and dark. After another ten minutes, I asked again.

This time Kevin stopped. "This is it" Kevin said proudly.

I move to see what was in front of him. It was a lake. A dirty disgusting lake. Something was wrong. This isn't right. My breathing slowly increased while hearing nothing but the winds whistling.

I turned around to see Kevin watching me with a curious expression, like I was his prey and he was waiting for my next move.

"Kevin-" I spoke only to be interrupted by someone else.

I look at the person who interrupted me and showered up out of no where.

What's she doing here?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Who do y'all think it is :)