Chapter 19

The news of Tom and I that day spread like a wildfire. I got unwanted attention and mostly all the girls got mad that Tom was off the "market" and honestly I was surprisingly completely unbothered. It had been about a month since everyone learned of Tom and I. Today was a regular day, the only thing different was I had a doctor appointment, so I went home early. This means I would miss lunch which is disappointing since it was the only class I had with Austin and we had a pretty good friendship overall. Tom was jealous but I didn't think of Austin as more than a friend. Maya also started sitting with us during lunch. The guys first showed their interest in her before she mentioned she was gay. I got picked up 5th period to go to doctor. Tom was insisting he ditch school to be with my for the rest of the day but I politely declined.

Maya's Pov:
Y/n left me in school all bored during 5th period, so I was basically alone for the rest of the day. The bell rang and I made my way to lunch, per usual. I sat down next to the boys that slowly became my friends. As I sat down Austin noticed y/n wasn't with me.
"Where's y/n?" He questioned
"Oh she had a doctors appointment" I replied and then the bell rang. Tom wasn't here so I asked them. "Where's Tom?"
"Oh he ditched for y/n" Harrison replied.
"Aww that's so sweet" I spoke in awe
"Sweet?" Max one of the boys chuckled and Harrison continued. "It's sad that he still has to do all this for her" then they all laughed along.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused
"I mean they've known each other for so long and Tom still hasn't gotten her to sleep with him! I mean if he did already he could be over with and finish with the bet" Austin points out
They all agree like some dumbfound idiots.
"What bet?" I asked intrigued
"A few months ago we gave Tom a bet that he has to sleep with her in 3 months and he gets $500, do you really think Tom would date that thing?" Max explains.
They all laugh again "but it's been more than three months" Austin informs
They all start talking about something else, and I doze off. How could they do that to her? How could tom do that to her!? She trusts him so much. How do I possibly tell her this? If I don't tell her I'll be just like them. I feel sorry y/n and nothing but hatred and disgust for the guys sitting next to me.

Y/ns pov:
I was done with the doctors appointment, and driving back home. I got my eyes and walked toward the kitchen exhausted for no reason. I got a glass of water and was in the middle of drinking it when I heard the front door open. This is what I get for not locking the front door. I put my glass down and called out toward the door while slowly walking to it.
"Hello?" I called out. No answer. Getting scared I grabbed a kitchen knife and slowly walked out of my kitchen. I was peaking through the edge, when someone popped out screaming boo. I yelped and jumped, thankfully not stabbing the person. I opened my eyes to see Tom laughing in front me. I sighed in relief and put the kitchen knife down.
I laughed as I hugged him "I could've stabbed you, you idiot!"
He laughed "I know you wouldn't darling"
I looked up at him still holding onto him "do that again and I will"
He laughed leaning down to kiss my forehead.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I literally don't know what to write anymore, please suggest. Thank you for reading!❤️