Chapter 15

*y/ns POV*
No no, we didn't have sex. As soon as we parted our lips that night I missed it. I missed his lips on mine. Last night we talked so much. We woke up around like 3 pm. My head was throbbing from not getting enough sleep. I woke up cuddled up next to tom. I wish I could stay like this forever. Tom got up and cooked breakfast. He looked Extremely hot. Then we went to the mall to buy me and bathing suit for today. I was so nervous for the pool party. Eventually it was time for the party. When we got there, we were greeted by toms friends, who were kind of close with me now.
In the middle of all the talking Tom pulls Harrison aside. They get into some sort of argument. Tom comes back with steam practically blowing out of his ears.
"What was that about it?" I asked
He grabbed my hand "Harrison's just being and ass don't worry"
I nodded and went back to talking to toms other friends. We all went for a swim and everything. Eventually it got dark we were all crowded by a small fire. I was sitting next to tom and his friends, when maya came and sat down next to me.
"Hey" she said peppy and as she sat down next to me.
"Maya? I didn't know you were here!"
"Well I came because I saw you on toms Snapchat story"
"He posted me??"
"Yep and it was so cute, you Gus were huddled up against each-"
I smacked my forehead "omg I didn't even know"
We both laughed and most of the people left already. It was just me, maya, Tom, and haz.
"How about we play truth or dare?" Maya suggested
"Come on were not five" I responded
"Whatever, truth or dare" Harrison asks Tom
"Dare" he responded pretty confidently.
"I dare u to lick Maya's feet."
"Ewww why me" she groans while taking off her socks
Tom goes and licks her feet and makes a disgusted face while doing it. I look at him in disgust and he trys to lick my face, as I push him away.
"Ok y/ns turn" maya says
I'm nervous but I respond with dare.
"I dare u to make out with me" Harrison says.
I look at tom hesitantly.
"Come on Harrison, make her-"
Tom stops when he sees Harrison lips crash onto mine. I eyes go wide and Harrison practically forces himself on me. Maya's mouth dropped at the sight of it. He pulls me closer to him and the kiss lasts about 15 seconds. Harrison finally lets go and smirks at me. Ew. Toms fist hardens and he leaves. After 4 seconds of silence I go in after him.
"Tom" I say softly
"What?!" He practically screams
I say silent before he starts speaking again.
"I thought u cared about us?"
"Tom I didn't kiss him back, he kissed me!"
"It doesn't matter y/n you didn't pull away"
"Because He was fucking grabbing onto me!"
He stayed quiet, maybe because he knew I was right.
"I'm sorry y/n, I just really like you and I don't want to see you kiss another guy"
I smile and walk closer to him putting my hands his face.
"I really like you too"
He leans in and we kiss again. It was fireworks exploding inside me. He lets go and we walk back towards maya and Harrison.
Harrison winks at me and I grab toms hand.
———————————
Toms POV:
It made me so mad that they kissed. But y/n was right he was pushing her and she didn't even kiss back. Eventually when we were going to leave I told y/n to wait in the car with for me.
I walked up to Harrison and stopped him.
"Why did you kiss y/n like that mate! You know I like her!" I yell
"You got out of the bet, so I decided to make my my move."
My fist hardens.
"I told you the bet is wrong."
"Tom your in the bet no matter if you like it or not, I told you you can't back out!" I wait before I answer
"Fine." And with that I walk away.
-
-
-
CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "room 103" it's a Tom Holland fuckboy AU