Part 4

"The heart was made to be broken"

tom didn't talk to me other than things about the project for weeks. Until it was time to turn it in. We put our effort into this. Or at least I did Tom stopped working after everything had happened. I knew I was falling for him but I didn't want to. Everytime he smiled my heart would skip beats. I don't think I could live with out him. We start a new project today and again we have to work with partners. Before I could speak a girl I had never seen before walked though the door. My eyes flashed to Tom, and I saw him look over at his friends and then back at her. The teacher pointed to us and the girl started to walk over to us. Tom winked at his friends and turned to the new girl.
"Hi I'm Emily" she said
I was about to say something but I got cut of by Tom introducing himself.
"Tom" he spoke giving her a smile as he looked up at her. I introduced my self and the whole time I didn't get to talk. I did the project while Tom and Emily were flirting. I acted like it didn't get to me but I wasn't very good. He bell rang and I was almost out the door when a familiar hand grabbed me. Tom. I turned around.
"Come over today so we could work on the project" he told me
"Ok" I replied walking out. Atleast he invited me over and hopefully things won't be like last time.

{Time lapse}

I stood outside his door before taking a deep breath and knocking. This time I could hear him run down stairs and open the door. He gave me a soft smile before leading me inside and up to his room. I saw Emily sitting on his bed eating for us. I thought it was just going to be us. I guess I was wrong. Again they did most of the talking. Not about science or the project. Just about some random things. Emily laughed at his every joke. Eventually I needed a break from this, I couldn't stand this anymore.
"Uh I gotta get home." I said grabbing my stuff and heading out there. I shut the door and left them. I got in my house and took a deep breath out. I stood with my back against the door, and sighed in relief. I reached for my phone to check the time. It wasn't in my pocket. I began to panic. Shit. I left it at toms House. I walked across the street as I was in no rush to go back in there. I was about to knock when I realized I didn't even fully close the door when I had left. I crept on in her house and this Time closed the door behind me. I went up the stairs and quickly opened his door.
"Sorry I left my pho-" I stopped dead my tracks.
Emily was on top of Tom straddling his waist. Tom had taken his shirt off and threw it to the side. I felt so many emotions but most of all sad. I didn't want to show it but I couldn't help it. I tried my best not to. They both stopped making out and got off one another. Tom could see my breaking inside, somehow he's able to see right through me.
"Forgot my phone" I said while grabbing it and leaving the room. I slammed his door and ran down the stairs. Tears already escaping my eyes. I got to his sidewalk but stopped when he yelled my name.

This is the worst fan fiction ever but I don't really have anything better to do soooo.