Part 8

*Y/NS POV*
I woke up and Tom was gone. I remember him getting up saying something about cooking breakfast. So I went down stairs. I wanted to stay in his bed forever, it smelled just like him. I went down the stairs and heard humming coming from the kitchen. I looked like a mess-no a disaster. I walked into the kitchen and saw tom, making pancakes. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.
"Good morning princess" my heart fluttered when he said that.
"Good morning" I said yawning.
I walked over to him.
"You made breakfast?" He smiled giving me a plate
"Ya now eat up or my wonderful cooking will go to waste"
I laughed and we started eating. It tasted so good, Tom waited for my reaction.
"Oh my god Tom, these are so fucking good" he smiled
"I told u darling"
After breakfast, I decided I should leave by now. Especially before my dad gets home. I said goodbye and this time he didn't kiss me when I left. Kinda wish he had. I walked inside and just in time for my dad to come home.
"Hey sweetheart" he said as he saw me in the couch.
"Hey dad" I said
"I'm sorry I wasn't here last night, I had a problem with work" I paused the tv.
"No it was fine, I stayed at toms" he gave me a look
"No dad nothing happened" he laughed
"I know sunshine" he said and came to sit with me on the couch.
We both started watching a movie on Netflix, when I got a text on my phone. Of course it was tom, he was the only friend I had now. He wanted to hang out. It had only been like 4 hours since we last seen each other. I replied and said I'd be right over.
As I made my way towards the door I yelled "Dad I'm going to toms house"
He looked at me and said "no, you can't sweetie" I was confused by this
"Why?, are we going somewhere?" He nodded his head
"As a matter a fact we are." I walked closer to him
"Where?" He looked down and smiled
"To Toms House!" I made a face of confusion, why would we be going to toms house?
"Why? For what?" He turned and walked to tv turning it off.
"They invited us over for dinner." I got my phone out my bag, to text tom
"So go get ready!" He said and I nodded heading up the stairs. I texted tom and he had no idea. He send his parents and they said they forgot to tell him. I took a shower and put on some light make up. By now my room was a mess, I didn't know what to wear. I knew I wouldn't be stressing as much if it wasn't for tom being there. Eventually I decided on what to wear.

(This is what u decided to wear, sorry if you don't like it)

(This is the hairstyle I imagined for you, sorry if u don't like it) After 3 long stressful hours, I was done

After 3 long stressful hours, I was done. I wasn't happy with it, I mean they dress and eveyrhing was good, I guess I Just always thought I wasn't pretty. I knew I wasn't, I just hope tom didn't think that, even though he probably did. I was finishing up some finial touch's on my face and my dad walked in.
"Are u ready sweetheart?" I looked over at him and nodded. He left and I followed him downstairs. We went outside and walked over to his house. We rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open.
-
-
-
I feel like this story sucks :(