Part 7

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you"

I woke in Toms arms, I looked up and saw that he fell asleep too. I grabbed my phone and saw missed calls from my dad. Shit. I called him back and talked outside toms room. My dad left a voice mail. "Hey kiddo, I won't make it home tonight, I'll be back tomorrow morning love u" great I'll be home alone. How fun.
"Y/n?" I turned around and it was Tom. He was half asleep.
"Sorry, I was just making a call" he rubbed his eyes
"Oh ok" he said and walked away.
I made the call and then went back in.
"I better get home." He looked up and me, he looked disappointed.
"You can stay,-if u want." I smiled thinking about it.
"No, it's fine" I said grabbing my stuff.
"See you tomorrow then." He said and I made my way to the door, I paused. I didn't wanna be alone, maybe I should just stay.
"You know what, I think I'll stay" he smiled seeming genuinely happy but I don't really trust him yet.
We stayed up talking about the most randomness things.
"Spider-Man is definitely the best superhero." I shook my head
"No it's definitely Iron Man" he gasped and put his hand on his chest, acting offended.
"Just watch, when I become older, I'll be Spider-Man, and he'll be your favorite superhero." I giggled
"If you play Spider-Man I'll like him even less" Tom grabbed a pillow and threw it on me.
"Ow!" I said laughing
"You deserved it y/n" he spoke
"I hate you Tom Holland" he smirked
"Oh please you love me" I threw the pillow back at him
"You wish" I replied. Just then his phone ran. It was Harrison calling. Why would Harrison call him during 2:30 at night. Probably dumb guy stuff.
"Sorry I gotta take this" I nodded and grabbed my phone, scrolling through insta. He headed out and closed the door, probably so I can't hear.
*TOMS POV*
"Why are u calling me in the middle of the night?" I asked
"U didn't tell me you were hanging out with y/n right now!" He told me through phone.
"How do u know?" I asked confused
"She posted a video of you on her story mate." He started "Is she staying the night?" He asked
"Ya" haz chuckles
"Tom you don't have to do the bet right now" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see
"I gotta go haz talk to you later" and I hung up. I had totally forgot about the bet right about until now. I enjoyed being around y/n, she was a nice person. I don't think she realized it but she was so beautiful. The way she runs her hand through her when she laughs. I went back in and saw y/n looking on her phone. She yawned and then looked up when she saw me.
"Tired already?" I asked and she shook her head ya. We decided I go to sleep and I lended y/n one of shirts. It was so big on her I began to laugh.
"Shut up tom" she said giggling and rolling her eyes. She put her hair in a bun and faced me.
"No you look cute, you should wear my shirts more often." She sat down on my bed. She flipped her hair in a sassy way and said "I know Tom, no need to tell me."
We both decided to sleep together on my bed since both of us didn't mind. 30 minutes later and I still couldn't sleep. I don't know if it was because she was lying next to me. But I don't like her. This is all for the bet. At least that's what I kept telling myself.
"Y/n?" I called out thinking maybe she was still awake like me. To my surprise she answered.
"Mm?" I turned and faced her.
"Why are u still awake?" I asked
"I don't know....why are you?" She asked me
"I don't know" I answered. After 2 minutes, I don't know why but I moved closer to her and held her in my arms. She was surprised but after 10 seconds she put her head somewhat on my chest and my arms around her. Her hand was on chest and our feet tangled together. She was in her underwear, since the shirt was long, and she didn't want to sleep in her jeans.
"Better?" I asked and she looked up
"Much better" I smiled and kissed her forehead. In less than 2 minutes we both drifted off to sleep. I had totally forgot about the bet, I just enjoyed my time with her. What is she doing to me?