Chapter 41

Tom takes control of me as we continue making out in his car. Everything is happening so fast and yet so slow at the same time. It's just us, me and Tom, making out in his car. Tom made both of us go to the backseat of his car as we continue to kiss each other passionately. He holds me close as a warm feeling throughout my chest like Tom is hugging me tightly while making out with me. I've been lusting over Tom, the real Tom. I feel this sensation inside me and I don't want that to stop. I don't want Tom to stop.

He stops kissing me for a moment which makes me confused. I want his lips to touch mine, as he tastes that sweet feeling on my lips and I beg for his touch all around my body. Tom's big muscular hands are on my shoulders as we both make eye contact with each other. I truly look at the taller handsome man and his beautiful face. I stare into his beautiful brown eyes waiting for him to say something to me in his deep voice which makes me feel a certain type of way.

"Do you want to do this, y/n?" Tom asked with a soft and comforting tone, "I don't want to do anything without your permission."

I look at Tom's face, and I can see how he is aching to continue further; Yet, he cares about me and cares about how I feel. This is the Tom I fell in love with so long ago. I feel safe around him and he feels the same about me. I nod in agreement with him as an innocent smile creeps on my face waiting for Tom to take me.

Tom doesn't wait any further and decides to take my dress off making me hot. I bit my lip as he slips one of my straps off my dress and kisses me on the neck which makes me a little wet. He repeats with the other strap and kisses my neck as I start to moan a little. The temperature is getting by the minute as Tom touches my body all around. I think about all the things I want him to do to my body. I just want to be in Tom's warm embrace, as he feels every inch in me.

"Tom-" I moan as Tom continues to kiss me with his moist lips, making me forget what I had to say.

Tom continues to slowly slip off my dress with his strong hands going down my body, as he makes me even wetter for him. The dress is finally off of me which reveals my bare body. He looks at me for a moment which makes me self-conscious for some reason and he notices.

"You look beautiful." Tom says as he stares into my eyes, "I love your body. All of it."

He then decided to run his hands all over my body as I start to moan again to his touch. His big, manly arms touch all over my body making me so wet. We barely even started anything, and I'm already this horny for him and his touch. His hands are on my breast now in which he decides to suck on them, making me moan even more.

"Fuck Tom!" I moan.

"You like that y/n? You like when I suck on your nipples like that?"

"Yesssss Tom, don't stop!" I continue to moan in pleasure.

Tom continues to suck on my breast as my hands are in his hair, pulling tight because of the sensation which is Tom's lips. I don't want to hurt him, but it feels so good what Tom is doing that I can't stop. I have to return the favor somehow, so I start unbuckling his belt to see his cock (which is printed on his tight pants, making me horny for it even more). I can see a wet stain on his pants where his cock is. Seeing that he is so horny for me and wants to fuck me makes me even more turned on. Tom stops sucking on my breast and sees what I'm trying to do. He smirks as he starts unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his chiseled body.

"You're for dying my cock, aren't you y/n?" Tom teases.

I nod, finally unbuckling his belt as his cock flops out as I pull down his pants. I stare at his big 7-inch cock waiting to put it in my mouth, as I make Tom feel good. Very good.