Part 3

I couldn't deal with him right now. My chest ached but it was to late the door opened and he stumbled in. He saw me, he didn't care that I was crying. "Why haven't you cooked dinner?" He asked me, stepping forward.
"I-I had homework" I told him my voice cracking as I spoke.
"And why are u crying?" He asked me, his voice still low.
I didn't answer him instead I just stayed quiet. I didn't know what I would've said anyway.
"Why are u crying?" He asked me a little bit louder.
I shut my eyes and prayed he wouldn't hit me. Not again. "ANSWER ME!" He screamed at my face. He slapped me across my face and I fell to the ground. He kicked me and left to go upstairs. My quiet sobs filled the empty house. I stayed there until the pain slowly went away. I got up and started cooking, I knew he would come down and apologize. It's what he always does. I ate and went back up to my room. I looked out the window and saw tom, sitting on his bed with his head in hands. He looked up and saw me. I hope he didn't see my bruises, I shut my window and cried myself to sleep. In the morning, I got up and had the same routine. I had to see Tom, which was something I didn't not look forward to. Eventually 7th period came and I waited for Tom to come.

*toms POV*

The whole day she ignored me but I knew she could ignore me in science. I hate to admit it but I like her. And I thought she felt the same way. But she clearly didn't and I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything. She was the only girl who didn't fall at my feet and I liked it. Eventually she came looking more beautiful than yesterday if that was even possible. She sat down next to me and didn't say a thing. The teacher started talking and then told us to continue working on the project. I knew I had to say something to her.
"Y/n can we talk about yesterday." I started and she looked over at me.
"Look tom, I'm not going to sleep with u, and I don't want to either. I'm not gonna let u just use me and throw me away. I'll still work with u but never touch me again."  She finished and opened her book. She thought I was using her.
"Y/n it wasn't like that, I-I actually like u." I told her and she looked at me once again.
"Tom can we just-just work on the project" I stuttered.
"Y/n-" he started but I cut him off
"Tom please" I whispered my voice breaking. A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it hoping he didn't notice. The whole period was awkward and quiet. He just wants to use me, this is what he did to all of them.

(Do y'all like the story cuz I think this is rlly bad 😂)