Chapter 18

Tom has managed to get me out of bed that day. Tom also met my brother, mike. I was scared if mike would like him or not. Mike has always been protective over me. One time a kid in my class broke my glasses, and mike took justice into his own hands and publicly beat him up in front of everyone. Granted it did prevent people from bothering me ever again, but I was capable of taking care of myself. So you could imagine how much I wanted Mike to like Tom. When they met they did this weird bro hug or whatever. It went smoothly and lasted for a minute. Me and Tom left to see the movie Aladdin.
*fast forward because I am lazy*
The next day, we had to go to school. I was nervous, as Tom wanted to make our relationship public. He said his friends knew but like everyone else. I was obviously petrified but it would mean Jessica might leave Tom alone now. Or she would fight even harder to get him back. I groaned in frustration about myself. Who cared what Jessica did, if tom was still in love with Jessica he wouldn't be with you. Right? I shook my head getting rid of the negative and questioning thoughts. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door, where Toms car was waiting for me.
He smiled as I hopped in, and I smiled back.
"Hey" Tom said softly leaning in to kiss my cheek
I gave a nervous smile back "Hey"
After a while he obviously realized how tense I was. "U okay? He asked
"Uh ya just-"
"Nervous?
I nod my head yes. He puts his hand on my thigh and the other still on his wheel.
"You have nothing to be nervous about darling, if anyone says anything I'll beat them up"
I laugh "I know"
We finally arrive to the school. We get out and walk towards Toms friends, who have slowly become my friends. We walk over and I see Austin, who I was more closer to in the group. We walk up to them and me and Austin do this weird handshake we created, and we mess it all up. When we're done tom looks at me and asks "what the heck was that"
"That was our super cool handshake" Austin says fist bumping me
Tom laughs "that was anything but cool"
"Why are u jealous?" I ask Tom making fun of him, and laughing.
He rolls his eyes and smiles "whatever princess lets get to class"
We part our ways and I go to my locker,  and when I close it, Jessica is there. I jump a little. "Oh god you scared me" I say sighing of relief.
She leans up against the lockers. "So I here you and Tom are together"
I smirk at her jealously "well I guess news spreads around fast"
She stops smiling and and gets closer to me, trying to intimidate me. "I suggest you break up with Tom, or I swear to god y/n your gonna regret it"
"we'll see" I scowled back at her
Before she can say anything tom interrupted by grabbing my waist and kissing me on the cheek.
"Hey I'll walk you to class come on"
I smile and wave bye to Jessica taunting her. She stops her foot and walks away.
"What was that about?" Tom asks
"She's just mad about us, it's fine"
We stop now reaching my class, and looks down at me, holding me arms.
"Are you sure, I can talk to her if you want"
I smile reassuring him that I'm fine. "Tom I can handle her now go get to class"
He smiled and kisses me on the forehead before walking away. I walk into my class seeing maya, and I take my usual seat next to her.
"Hey" she says
"Hey" I say back before realizing she was smirking at me. "What?" I asked laughing.
"You and Tom?"
"Oh my god" I smack my forehead
She hits me on my arm "when we're you going to tell me"
"I don't know, I was scared of telling people I guess"
"Well, once again I was right"
I laugh and shake my head as class begins.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hope u enjoyed!! :)