The King of Omashu Pt 2

Start from the beginning

" Say, those are some pretty nasty burns, little one. How on did someone of your size get those?" He asked 

Zira shuffled away from the king and clung to Katara's arm, not answering. 

" Still not much of a talker, eh?"

" Sorry, your highness. She just doesn't like strangers" Katara explained, holding Zira close. 

"Is that so?... Oh well," The king shrugged and turned his attention back to Aang who was once again, diving headfirst into the water. 

" That's right. Keep diving head in. I'm sure it'll work eventually" 

Aang once again got thrown from the water and smacked right into one of the spikes. He glanced at the spike and then back at the key before getting an idea. He broke off the top of the spike and stood on the remaining part. He chucked the top of the spike at the water before quickly using his air bending to redirect it. 

The spike cut right through the water, breaking the chain and lodging itself in the wall above the kings head. The key was dangling from it, still attached to the chain. 

" There! Enjoy your lunch!" Aang yelled, " I want my friends back now!" 

" Uh, not yet. I need help with another matter. It seems I've lost my pet, Flopsy" The king stated

*

The kids were taken to another area with a huge open pen in the middle. In the middle of the pen, an adorable white rabbit with floppy ears sat on a rock. 

" Okay, found him" Aang called out, going over to the rabbit

" Bring him to me" The king demanded " Daddy wants a kiss from Flopsy" 

" Come here, Flopsy" Aang went to grab the rabbit when a huge beast appeared behind him. 

The creature snarled before lunging at him making the rabbit runoff. Aang backflipped to avoid the beast and noticed the rabbit running away in fright. 

" Flopsy, wait! Flopsy" Aang ran after the fluffy creature while the huge beast followed behind him. The king was laughing maniacally as Aang ran all over the huge pen chasing the rabbit with the massive creature chasing him. 

The rabbit eventually managed to escape through a tiny hole in the wall and Aang reached his arm in to try and get it. 

He then stopped when he realised something. " Wait a minute" 

He got up and faced the giant creature that was running at him full speed. 

" Flopsy?" The creature came to an immediate stop in front of Aang, wagging his tail. 

Flopsy picked up the boy and licked his face. 

" Flopsy!" Aang cheered, petting the creature

The king then whistled for his pet, who dropped Aang and ran over to his owner. He climbed out of the pen and the king began to pet him. 

" Aw, that's a good boy" The king cooed as Flopsy rolled onto his back, wanting his belly scratched " Yes! Who has a soft belly?!" 

Aang rushed over to his friends looking concerned. The crystals had covered their entire bodies. 

" Guys, are you okay?" He asked 

 "Other than the crystals slowly encasing my entire body, doing great" Katara replied 

" Speak for yourself" Zira grumbled as Sokka's crystal then grew a little more causing the boy to lose his balance and fall over. 

Aang then marched over to the king with a determined face. " Come on. I'm ready for the next challenge"