The Swamp.

Shai sighed, crossing his arms bored and leaning against the ostrich bird behind him as he, Iroh and Zuko begged for money on the street. 

"Spare coins for weary travellers?" Iroh asked, holding his hat out as a man passed by them. 

The man stopped and tossed a few coins into the hat before carrying on his way. 

"This is humiliating. We're royalty. These people should be giving us whatever we want" Zuko complained to his uncle. 

"They will if you ask nicely" Iroh replied as a young woman started walking passed them. 

"Spare change for a hungry old man?" Iroh begged in a weak voice. 

"Aw, here you go" The woman smiled, tossing the coin into the hat. 

"The coin is appreciated but not as much as your smile," Iroh said making the girl giggle 

The teenagers just facepalmed as the girl walked away.

A man carrying broad swords then wandered by and stopped when he saw the trio. 

"How about some entertainment in exchange for...a gold piece?" The man held up a gold coin to the trio. 

"We're not performers" Zuko glared. 

"Not professional, anyway" Iroh smiled as he stood up. 

"It's a long long way to Ba Sing Se, but the girl's city, they look so pretty!" He sang 

"Come on, we're talking a gold piece here. Let's see some action" The man snapped, drawing his swords. 

Zuko and Shai glared angrily at the man. Shai went to stand and confront him but Zuko caught his arm, keeping him from attacking the man. 

"Dance!" The man ordered, swinging at Iroh's feet making him hop in place.

"And they kiss so sweet that you've really got to meet the girl's from Ba Sing Se" Iroh sang whilst avoiding the swords. 

The teenagers clenched their fists tightly as the man began laughing. 

"Nothing like a fat man dancing for his dinner. Here you go" The man smirked, tossing the gold coin at Iroh's feet before he walked off. 

"Such a kind man" Iroh smiled as he sat down. 

The boys didn't reply and just glared at the man's back as he walked away. 

*

The kids were lounging in the saddle bored as they flew over a mass swamp. Sokka was sharpening his boomerang, Katara was reading a scroll and Zira was watching the clouds. 

She only looked away when she realised that Appa was lowering towards the swamp. 

"Hey, you taking us down for a reason?" Sokka asked, also noticing. 

Aang didn't reply. 

"Aang, why are we going down?" Sokka asked again making Aang jump. 

"What? I didn't even notice" Aang muttered, rubbing his eyes. 

"Are you noticing now?" 

"Aang, what's wrong?" Zira asked, seeing the way the monk was staring at the swamp below. 

"I know this is going to sound weird, but I think the swamp is...calling to me" Aang replied, not taking his eyes off the swamp as they continued to go down. 

"Is it telling you where we can get something to eat?" Sokka questioned, making Zira send him a "are you serious?" look. 

"No, I-I think it wants us to land there" Aang replied