Ciel x Reader

*Request*

Ciel sat in his chair in his study. You were walking around the Phantomhive estate, and holding a small gift that Sebastian bought you. A smile was plastered on you face, causing everyone to smile. You decided to play a game with Ciel, so you happily walked to said earl's study. You calmly knocked on the large wooden door, and poked your head through. "What do you want (Name)."

"I was wondering if you would like to play a game with me." You blushed slightly. Sebastian walked in with the Earl Grey tea with a smirk on his face.

"What kind of game?" The young earl raised an eyebrow, looking up at you.

"Young master, I do believe its the one game I've told you about earlier this week." The demon butler spoke up while placing the tea cup near the blushing boy.

"I-I see." He took a sip of his favorite tea and looked at you once again. "Very well, I could use a little entertainment for a short while." He got up and walked over to you. "I'm well aware of the rules of the Pocky Game."

"The Pocky... Game?" You blushed, "I was going to suggest something else, but if you insist." You mumbled the last part of your sentence, and blushed darker. You shrugged and took out a pockt stick and placed it between your lips and he hesitantly did the same. Soon, both of your lips were centimeters apart. He smirked slightly and pulled you closer to him and wrapped his arms around your waist. His lips danced with yours, tasting of strong tea and sweet chocolate.

"So worth it." You say panting lightly and hug him. Before you let him go, you kissed his cheek, and he was reluctant to let you go, but Sebastian pushed you out of the study and had Ciel sit back down in his chair to continue his business. "Yep... Money well spent!" You smiled and walked away.

~In Ciel's study~

"Sebastian," the young boy quietly said, still looking at the papers in front of him.

"Yes, m'lord?"

"... Ah, never mind. It's not important." Ciel shakes his hand and continues to write.

"Then I shall be off to make dinner." Sebastian bowed and walked to the door, "yes, I did buy them for that reason. Just keep the noise down tonight young master." The red eyed demon winked and walked out. Leaving a flustered teenaged boy in his chair.

A/N: if you liked this one, go to my lemons of the Pocky Game Series on Wattpad!