Judar x Reader

*Request*

"Judar, are you okay?" You walk up behind him. He sighs and turns to you, and glare at you. Causing you to shake. "Sorry I asked. I'll just leave you alone." You turn on your heels and start walking. He grabs your arm.

"Stop." He said in a rude way. You huffed, why did I fall in love with this arrogant jerk? You thought to yourself. "To answer your question I'm fine." He said sarcastically. Rolling your eyes, you turn to face him.

"Why must you be an ass?" He chuckles at your silly question.

Pulling you close to his bare chest, he whispered, "simply because I'm better than most." His lips just a few inches away from your own. You blush darkly and turn your head away from him.

"Spoiled ass magi." You whispered.

"Why are you here anyway?" He turns you around and his hands wrap around you.

"You've been avoiding us lately... It's not like you..."

"How so?"

"Not once have you mocked anyone, or... Fought with anyone. You just closed yourself up." You stated, "in all honesty, I want you to be yourself again." He starts to laugh.

"So you miss me?" He continued to chuckle. Nodding your head, you slightly turned to meet his gaze. His red eyes stare into your (e/c) orbs. "That makes me feel much better." He smirked. "I'll make a deal with you."

You arched your eyebrow, "Deal?"

He nodded and took out his wand. "If you can beat me in a little game, if I win, I can make you mine right here, on this balcony." You blushed slightly and nodded. "If you win... I get to make you mine, sometime in the future."

"Uh... That's not a-" he cut you off.

"Bad idea? I know, its an awesome idea." He waved his wand and in his hand was a single Pocky stick. He placed it in between your lips and he quickly bit down on the other end. Fortunately, you knew what this game was. Unfortunately, his demands for the deal... Were unfair. So making sure you could put off his lustful erges, you had to win. You quickly chewed down to the middle, and you felt his lips locking with yours. His hands gripped your waist and pulled you closer to him. Judar playfully bit your lip making you gasp. He smirked pulled away from you. "I win."

"N-No! You pulled away first! I win!" He winks at you.

"Well, it doesn't matter anyway. I still get to make you mine~" He whispered and bit your neck leaving a mark.

"So cruel." You whimpered.

"I'll be even worse later." He chuckled, causing you to tremble. You flicked him on the nose and started to run.

"I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!!" You cried, "JUDAR DON'T BE CRUEL TO ME!"

~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I messed up his personality... But I tried my best guys... Don't hate me. T-T