Karkat x Reader

*Request*

"Fuck! Eridan you stupid fucking idiot!" You facepalmed as the one and only Karkat. He held onto Eridan's collar.

"Shut up you stupid land dw-welder!" Eridan shouted back, you sighed and Dave laughed in amusement.

"Hey, (Name) here I have candy and I need to start recording if Kar throws a punch." You rolled your eyes and looked at the candy Dave held out to you. Sighing again, you took the candy. Surprised to see that it was pocky, you actually giggled. Causing the two fighting to look at you in confusion.

"What?" You stopped and looked at the two, and... It... ERM... I mean Dave (XD sorry I had too).  "Stahp staring at me!" You covered your red face. Karkat grinned and let go of Eridan's collar and walked over to you.

"Haha! Your face is so fucking red!"  He laughed. Making you pout.

"S-Shut up!"

"Its so fucking adorable!" Your eyes widened in shock. Your face becoming even more red.

"Wait... What?" You asked, he immediately stopped laughing. His gray cheeks held a pink hue on them.

"U-Uh... Umm..." He stuttered. You giggled again, he was stuttering.

~Time Skip~

You were eating pocky and walking with Karkat and Dave, Eridan trailing behind, with a frown on his face and a red mark on his cheek. Muttering curses at Karkat. Karkat was glancing at you with a smirk on his cheeks as you chewed on the sticks. He stopped you and started to bite on the end sticking out and inched his face closer to yours. You stood there stunned as he ended up kissing you and softly bit your lip.

After a minute or two you broke apart. Your face was beet red. "So fucking adorable." He whispered. Pulling another pocky stick and placing it between his teeth and you hesitantly bite the other and both of you inched closer to each other. Once again, your lips were locked with each other. Dave whistled and Eridan still pouted with his arms crossed.

"Yeah! Go Kar! Go (Nickname)! Whoooa!" Dave shouted and laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." Karkat glared at Dave. Pulling you closer to him and kissing you again. Making you giggle.