Zack x Reader

*Request*

Another one-shot from the webtoons comic Lookism,  it's really fantastic. I really enjoy it. So, I suggest you guys read it, if you haven't already. xD

Once you heard the bell ring, you got up from your seat and ran out of your classroom. Why? Because you were in different a class, so you couldn't see your two childhood friends, Zack and Mira. Sometimes you wish you were in their class, for the new students. Comics recently got one a few days ago though.... But you didn't really care much about that, mainly for the fact that he was rude. You only cared about your friends, but most importantly... About Zack.

"Mira! Zack!!" You shouted happily as you ran into the Fashion Department. It was currently the beginning of Lunch Break. Since you were in the Comic Department, you were dressed in a cute cosplay of a fox spirit. Why? Because you could, and you love foxes. For Your costume consisted of a short, ruffled kimono. The color started off blue and turned into a soft pink. Some white thigh-high tights with blue lining and matching blue flats. Along with (h/c) fox ears and tail. It made you look way too cute for your own good. All eyes would be on you where ever you went. For someone as beautiful as you are, why did you end up in the Comics Department? Well, you always loved Manhwa, and wanted to create your own. So you would dress up in cosplay of your own creation. Which is one reason you were not in the Fashion Department.

As you entered with your cute cosplay, the dark haired boy, looked up as you shouted his name. He blushed at the sight. Beautiful. He thought. "(Name)!" The burnette smiled, as she got embraced tightly by the (h/c) haired female.

You smiled as you made eye contact with Zack.  He blushed lightly and looked away.  Making you giggle and rush over to tackle him in a hug.  "Hi Zack!" You laughed softly.

"Hey (Name)." He replied, as he gave you a small, quick hug.

"Zack... Can we talk...  After school?" You mumbled as you let him go, messing with your fingers.

A smirk formed on his face, "Sure, I'll wait for you outside then." He smiled.

"Alright! Let's all go get some lunch now!" You grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his chair.

"Wow (Name)," Mira giggled, "You look so cute." You stopped and blushed darkly, and started to protest. A playful pout on your face.

"D-Don't tease me Mira!" You whined, linking your arms together. And the three of you walked down to the cafeteria together. Zack blushed darkly and looked away from the two of you. It wasn't that long of a walk from their department to the cafeteria. The three of you got your food and sat down. Mira sat next to you and Zack sat across from you two.

"(Name), is there someone you like right now?" Mira asked oh so casually. Earning a blush from you and Zack carefully listening in. "If not, then I know a few guys in our class that like you." She cheered.

You tilted your head down, brushing back a few fallen strands of your hair back. "W-Well... T-There is this one guy..." You stuttered.

"Oh really?" Her eyes darted at Zack then back to you. Since she knew of his feelings towards you. "Who is he?"

"U-Uhh.... Well let's say he's a great person to me, and an awesome fighter." You quickly replied.

"Is it Daniel?" She asked, now full of curiosity.

Zack huffed and turned his head towards the other students. His eyes landed on the tall and very handsome male, Daniel. Walking with the others from their class. He narrowed his eyes and glared at him. The tall brunette glanced up and made eye contact. He smiled and waved. Zack frowned, but made himself wave back. "N-No...It's not Daniel."

"Is he in our class?" She continued to ask all these questions, only getting you to nod or shake your head.

They found out that the guy you like is in the Fashion Department, he's a skilled fighter, handsome, tall, slim and a great dresser. That's only his appearance, he's kind to her, and protective. A smile grew onto the light brunettes face. "That definitely sounds like Zack! Then again... It could also be Jay."

You blushed and got up. "I-I have to... get back to class! I-I'll see you later guys!" She quickly rushed back to the comic department. Both of them watched as you rushed. Your cute outfit bounced with your quick movements. Mira looked down at the empty seat next to her.

A pink box was left on the seat. "Looks like she left something." She reached for it and saw it was the strawberry goodness. "Zack," she paused.

"Hmm?" He turned his attention to the brunette in front of him.

"You're walking home with her right?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Can you give this back to her?" Mira hands him the small box. "Hey, maybe you can have this chance to tell her you like her."

"W-What do you mean?!" He pouts, snatching the box from his childhood friend.

"It's pretty clear that she likes you back." She giggled and they walked back towards their homeroom.

Finally, the end of the day. You felt a heavy sigh leave your lips as you made your way out of the building. You held your bag in front of you. You had taken off your fox ears and tail and put them in your school bag. Being a serious cosplayer, you didn't want to get your accessories dirty. Your beautiful (e/c) hues glanced all around, until they were met with dark hues. "Z-Zack." She whispered, her hair blowing in the soft breeze.

"Are you ready to go?"

You blushed and nodded your head. "Y-Yeah." As you both walked in comfortable silence your eyes kept glancing at his hands. In one, he held onto the small box of chocolate biscuits. Your eyes grew wide and felt around your bag and pockets. Nothing.

The box in his hands must be yours. Probably why he was still waiting for you outside. He glanced down at your blushing face. As it slowly got darker. A small grin formed on his face as he tapped on your shoulder. Making you jump in surprise.

"You dropped this in the cafeteria." He smiled slightly. Holding out the box. You blushed and smiled back at him. Taking the box from him and muttered a thank you.

To further show you appreciation, you leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Zack. Do you want one?" You asked as you created some distance from him. His cheeks began to burn.

"S-Sure." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck. You pull one end in your mouth and stood in front of him. A faint blush on your cheeks. Your arms where behind your back. Waiting for him to get the hint and bit down on the other end. He stood there shocked, his face a dark red. You pouted and began to chew on the pocky stick that you had between your lips. You turned on your heel and started walking. Only to be stopped and stun back around. His lips crashed on yours. biting the little bit of pocky that was still visible. Both of you blushing like mad. He pulled away, averting his attention to his side. "S-Sorry." He mumbled.

"I-It's... okay... I finally got a kiss from you." You whispered, hoping he heard you. His eyes shot up to you.

"Wait... You like me?"

You nodded your head shyly. "I do... Ever since we were kids. I never told you, because I thought you liked Mira."

"To be honest... I thought I did too..." He said.

Was that supposed to make you feel better? What he's saying is.... He might still like her. And this broke your heart, but you love Mira too. She was like the sister you never had. "O-Oh... What... About now?" You asked, fear in your heart.

"I don't like her. The one I actually like... Is..." He blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "You..." He said.

You smiled brightly and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad." He lifted your chin up and gently kissed you. It was sweet. And obviously he wasn't very experienced, but you didn't care. That's one thing you can help him with.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm slowly updating your requests. Don't worry, I've not forgotten anyone's requests. I have them written down and in the process to be published. Thank you guys for reading this little one-shot!