Toxsa x Reader

(Okay guys... Bare with me. I just started watching the show three weeks ago, and... I'm still not familiar with the show. Anyway, I realize that some things could be incorrect, but remember what I told you. So! I hope you guys like it!)

You were hanging out with Chooki, Ceylan, Guren, and Toxsa. You knew about them being Tenkai Knights. Anyway, you were laying down on the small wall that was there for the park. You heard your friends laughing and playing card games. You were looking up at the sky eating Pocky.

"Hey, (Name)!" Chooki shouted up at you.

"Hmmm?" You turn your head to look at the four boys staring up at you, still eating the pocky.

"Let's play a game!" Toxsa smirked, with a small blush on his face. You jumped down and smiled.

"Okay. What game?" You asked. They nodded and pushed Toxsa up to you.

"The Pocky Game!" Guren, Ceylan, and Chooki smirked.

"G-Guys?" You stuttered, blushing like mad. Toxsa looked at the pocky in your hand. He took it from you and placed one end in his mouth and shut his eyes tightly. You took in a big breath and copied is movements. You slowly moved your way towards the middle and you felt his lips touch yours. You blushed dark red. His face matched your blush. You heard the others whistle and hoot at you and Toxsa. Not a second later, you two broke apart.

"Nice one Toxsa, now you should tell her!" Ceylan smirked. Toxsa shot a glare at him and looked back at you.

"(N-Name)? I.... Uh... I l-like you." He said softly. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I like you too." You took his hand and walked away. "Let's go eat something besides pocky... Come on guys! I'll pay for the hot wings~" You smirked. Ceylan twitched a little, remembering the little battle between him and Toxsa. All of you laughed and enjoyed the rest of the day. You had the guy you've always liked, and the perfect friends, what more could you ask for?