Alucard x Reader

Okay, so this is going to be like Hellsing Ultimate Abridged... Just so you know.))

You were bring dragged through the night street by the blonde vampire, Seras. Both of you were holding tons of new clothes for you. "Sera's! Stop walking for a sec! We've been shopping all day! Can we sit and relax for a bit?" You whined.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She laughed nervously. Looking for a nice place to sit, she found a small cafe. And ran to it, while dragging you still. (Name) order anything you want! Everything is on me!" Seras smiled. You nodded your head and smiled. Your eyes widened when you saw chocolately goodness... the Pocky stick.  Sooo...  you ordered chocolate cake and ice cream and got some pocky to go.

~Time Skip~

"Thanks Seras." You said softly as you walked you the Hellsing estate. She nodded her head.

"You're. Welcome, it's about time you got new clothes. I'm sure Master would like them." She smirked and winked at you. Your face turn a bright shade of red.

"W-What?"

"Hehe... You're adorable when you get flustered."

"Well look who's back." A familiar sarcastic voice said. "Did you have a nice time off?"

"See ya (Name)." Seras winked once more and left you alone with the vampire.

"E-Excuse... me, Alucard." You tried to walk past him, but he grabbed your arm and stopped you.

"You have pocky?" He raised an eyebrow, "show me how the Pocky Game works." You blushed an even darker red. Even so, you handed him a stick.

"Put...  the stick between.... your lips." He listened to you and followed everything you said as you went step-by-step, up until your lips were almost touching his. He smirked and pulled you by your waist and pressed his lips roughly to yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and let his fangs come out. Then he sank his fangs in the soft skin on your neck. You moaned slightly and ran your fingers through his jet black hair. He smirked and cut himself and told you to take some. Hesitantly, you licked up his blood and then.... well... you can guess what happened next~

~snap~

"Hahaha! I got a nice picture!" Your friend,  Pip shouted, with a giggling Seras.  You had to hold Alucard back from him hurting Pip.... While laughing. Cx