Finnian x Reader

*Request*

"Pluto!" You shouted at the naked male tackled you and snuggled up against you. "Come on Pluto, I have to get back, Sebastian will yell at me again!" He whimpered and wrapped his arms tightly around you.

"(Name)? Do you need help?" The soft voice of Finny asked you looked up and saw the adorable face of the Gardener, Finnian. You smiled, relieved to see the orange haired male.

"Yes! Please help me! I was supposed to be making the young master lunch, but... As you can see... Someone won't let me go." You laughed nervously. "I don't want Sebastian to yell at me some more." He smiled and nodded lifting off a whining Pluto. "Thank you Finny!" You got up kissed his cheek and rushed back into the manor.

~Time Skip~

"I'm sorry Sebastian. I was tied down by Pluto and Finnian helped me." I lowered my head.

Sebastian let out a sigh and rubbed his temples. "This is way I love cats more than dogs.... Very well then. Clean up the kitchen and then the rest of the day is yours." I nodded and bowed. He turned to leave and I waited for him to leave my sight before walking into the kitchen. Suddenly, as I walked into the kitchen, a loud boom was heard and black smoke came out from the opened door. You sighed and walked in. "Baldroy, what did you do?" You asked a little irritated.

"A-Ahahaha. I was trying to make this new recipe I got from Sebastian." He stood there looking disappointed.

"Well, help me clean up the kitchen, and I'll help you with this new recipe."

"... Okay."

~Time Skip~

You and Baldroy finished cleaning the entire kitchen, and now you were making this new recipe. "Now, let's see... Baldroy, melt the chocolate in a pot, and when it's all melted, keep it on low heat to it will stay warm. Then let's pull out the biscuits sticks." You said putting the piece of paper down on the counter and pulled out the cookie sheet from the oven and set it down on an empty spot on the stove and let those cool while the chocolate melted.

"Thank you (Name)." He smiled to you. You nodded and smiled back.

"You're welcome Baldroy." Once you finished making the pocky sticks, you wanted to take some to Finnian. Since he did help you, and he works so hard. "Finny?" You called out to him. He looked up from where he was.

"Hello (Name), did you get your chores done?" He asked. You came up to him and sat next to him, surrounded by pretty flowers of all kind.

"Thanks to you, yes I did. So, I brought you something." His eyes lit up.

"Really? Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" He hugged you tightly. Too tight.

"F-Finny, c-can't breathe!" You choked. He releases you immediately, and apologized. You just smiled and gave him the chocolately heaven.... On a stick.

"What's this?" He asked.

"I don't know, but we decided to call it Pocky." You giggled a little. He took a bite and he quickly chewed it.

"This is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it.... I-If you want to... We also made up a game... Wanna try?"

"Sure, how does this game work?" You told him the rules and both your faces were a bright red. "S-Sounds simple enough." You placed one end of the pocky stick in your mouth and waited for him to do the same. Once he did, you both inched your way to the middle. You were about to pull away, but he gently rested his hands in your cheeks and made his way to your lips and gave you a loving kiss. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled away. "I... I love you (Name)." He said softly, his breath tickling your lips. You smiled.

"I love you too Finny." You kissed him again, "you should finish your work here, then we can walk around town for a while." He smiled and quickly finished. Getting up and picking you up bridal style. "Whoa, I can walk Finny."

"I know, buy a princess should be treated like a princess."

"B-But I'm just a maid!" You flushed.

"You're my princess!" He chuckled and walked into the manor with you smiling and holding onto him tightly.

~~~~~~~~

Me: Awe~ I really liked how this turned out!
Sebastian: Don't you think you could be doing something than writing these... Things? -raises and eyebrow-
Me: hmmm.... Nope.
Sebastian: -sighs-