Laito x Reader

(okay, guys... I never watched Diabolik Lovers, but bare with me.)

~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you skipped class to walk around town at night. You knew you were going to be "punished" by Laito, but... well... you don't give a fuck (cx). You felt eyes on you. Not just one pair. Two of them. You knew one, and that was Laito. But... the other one... you didn't know. You shrugged it off and continued to walk along the sidewalk. You looked around and saw a chocolate covered biscuit pocky box. You squealed like a 5 year old girl. You ran into the store and and bought a box.

You came back out and saw Laito standing outside with a smirk on his face. "You skipped class bitch-chan~?" You sighed and opened the box of pocky. "You know it's rude to ignore someone."

"You know it's not a good thing to stalk someone." You glared from the side as you walk away.

"Awe, bitch-chan~" He whined and wrapped his arms around you. "I want make sure my beautiful (Name) is safe~" He said. You rolled your eyes and chewed on your pocky. "Well, you know what, I have to be punished~"

"FOR WHAT?!" You cried as you felt yourself being pushed up to the wall. He inched closer to your face. Before he could press his lips on yours, you plaved a finger on his, stopping him. "Tell you what, I'll let you do what ever you want with me... IF you beat me in the pocky game." He smirked, he obviously knew what that game was, maybe Yui played with him before, either that, or she told him about it.

"Okay bitch-chan~" He whispered in your ear seductively. You bit into one end of the pocky stick and Laito did the same. Both of you slowly chewed to the middle and you felt his breath tickle your lips. Your face was burning, and bright red. You were trying to break away before he could kiss you, but Laito moved his knee up your thigh, pinned your arms above your head. You gasped and he took this chance to press his lips against yours in a hungry kiss, and slipped his tounge into your mouth. You tried so hard not to give him the satisfaction of you giving in. He borke the kiss and you pabted looking down. "Awe (Name)-chan~" He said, "I just love the expressions you make~" He tilted your head to the right and his fangs came out and he licked your neck and you felt his sharp fangs dig deep into your skin. You felt pleasure run through your whole body. You lost control of your body, your legs grew weak, you let out a loud moan. Laito licked the blood that was left on your collarbone and the two fresh holes in your neck.

That was it. You couldn't take it anymore. You... Want Laito... You NEED him. You started to fall to the ground. He smirked and picked you up and carried you back to the Sasamaki mannor. "Just wait, when we get home, I'll punish you so you won't be able to talk or walk for weeks~" He grinned devilishly. At this point you didn't care, you craved for his touch so you slowly leaned for his lips and gave him a lustful kiss. "You naughty girl~ but you're mine now~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did I get his attitude right? Like I said, I've never watched Diabolik Lovers /.\ not yet anyway. However I've seen enough fan fictions to know their names Cx anyway, I hipe you guys like it. Pluto will be next guys cx

A/N: if you like this, there will be a lemon uploaded on here with other lemons from this series. No longer uploaded on DeviantArt.