Iori x Reader

Alright guys, bare with me here.... It's hard trying to pin-point their personalities are, but they are all really great people behind the scenes. XD you can follow four of them on instagram, though and see what they're like in real life so yeah xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were so excited to be in Japan. Why? One word.

CLØWD.

One of your favorite JRock bands. You saw on their separate instagram accounts about a concert, and you've always wanted to see them in person. All of them, but mostly... Iori. First of all, he played guitar. Secondly, his scary appearance on stage was different off stage. He looked great with makeup on, but even better without it.

Anyways, you and your sister, Alex, decided to buy tickets. Not just any tickets. VIP tickets. If there was a chance to meet with all five members, then hell yeah. You we're not going to miss this opportunity. Nor was your sister. She really loved Kou, the lead vocalist. She was coming with you.

"Okay, luckily, I know Japanese." You said as you got off your plane.

"Not every fluently though." Your sister snickered.

"Well, bitch," You playfully glared at her, "Its enough for me to communicate with my future husband."

"Okay, listen here you little shit!"

"I'm older than you!" You both fought, and then broke out laughing while waiting for your luggage. By the time you got all your baggage, you two were walking out of the busy airport. Both of you stared in awe at the night light shining from the city of Kyoto.

"Wow!!" You said, "it's so freaking amazing!"

"Since the concert is a few days away, why don't we go sight-seeing?" Alex suggested, you made eye contact with her and nodded. "How about a little tonight? For food of course. I'm starving."

"Alright, let's get to our hotel first." You smile and flag down a taxi. Tell him the destination. Once there you paid and headed inside. Getting your room key, and making yourselves at home for the weekend. You decided to change clothes and hit the streets.

Looking around you see a lot of young people, dressed in name brands. A lot pf couples holding hands, and arms linked. Then there was you and your sister. Two foreigners walking down the busy street. Hungry, and sad. Both of you were single as a pringle, so it was upsetting seeing all these couples passing by.

You and your sister were talking, not paying any attention. You accidently bumped into someone. Someone tall... Taller than yourself. You had stumbled backwards a little. Your sister had quickly stood behind you to catch you. Once she did she glared and looked up at the person. "Hey! Be careful you ass- HOLY SHIT!"

"I'M SO SORRY!" You bowed politely, still having no idea who you just ran into.

"Hey, it's no big deal." The masculine sound echoed in your ears. Hang on a dang minute... You knew this voice. You looked up wide-eyed at the male. IORI?!

"Oh holy shit snacks!" You shouted in english.

"Foreigners?" He smirked.

"Y-Yes!" You replied rather quickly. Too quick for your liking. You blushed and looked down, embarrassed.

He chuckled, "you can speak Japanese?"

"Not fluently, but yes." You stumbled, "my sister can too, but more so Korean than Japanese."

He laughed, and smirked. "Where are you from?"

"We're from... Amer-ica?" You paused to make sure you said the right words.