Yata x Neko! Reader

*Request*

Everyone was in the HOMRA bar. Making fun of each other. Since it was daytime, the sun high in the sky. There was nothing to at the moment. Mikoto sleeping upstairs in his room. Yata was shaking as he held onto a small red box. Everyone started laughing at him. Everyone, except you and Anna. "Come on guys! Don't make fun of my poor baby!" You hugged the short redhead to your chest. His face turned a darker shade of red. The same colour as Mikoto's hair. Anyway, the cause of his tomato face was from two things. One, you were holding him. Two, his face was in between your boobs.

"His face is so red!" Kanamoto laughed. Your ears twitched as he said that.

"It is?!" You replied, cupping his burning cheeks into your hands staring into his amber eyes, concerned. "Are you feeling okay Yata?" You asked.

He stuttered like he always did with you. "Y-Yeah... I'm f-fine."

"Well, lets go somewhere else then, we can take a walk in the park or something." You suggested as you pulled his arm. Everyone laughed at the fact a cute neko could easily pull on Yata's arm with a dark blush on his face.

"E-Eh? W-Wait (Name)!" He protested. You giggled and continued to pull his arm towards the door. He suddenly stopped, making you turn around and tilt your head in confusion.

He had ripped ope the small red box, he still clung onto, took out a chocolate covered stick, and stuck one end into your mouth and bit down on the other. This time, your face matched his in colour. He slowly inched his way towards your face, lips brushing against each other. You wanted to break away. His hands placed themselves on your soft cheeks, and his lips locked with yours. All the guys in the bar whistled and shouted.

"S-Shut up!" He yelled, obviously embarrassed.

Your hands covered your red cheeks, "Nyaa~" you squealed, "I was hoping you would do that!" You kissed his cheek and giggled. "I love you Yata!"

"I-I love you too." He hugged you tightly.

Sorry guys it short, but this is all I have time to do at the moment. I know you guys have been waiting for an update for a long time so here you are.