Edward Elric x Reader

You sighed as you waited in Roy's office for the short alchemist and his cute little brother to come back to Central. "You know you don't have to wait here for them." Roy said bluntly, not looking up from his paper work.

"Yes, I know... But it's been awhile since we've seen each other... I mean, I haven't seen them since we were kids." You rested on the comfy chair in his office.

"I see." He sighed as the train in the distance was heard by the horn. You're face lit up and you were about to get up to meet them in the station, but unfortunately Roy glared at you. "You're not going anywhere (Name)..." You pouted and crossed your arms.

"You just said that I didn't have to wait here!" You huffed, still pouting, "I can see why Ed doesn't like you." He smirked.

"Yeah, but I'm not the one who blew up a building." You laughed nervously and rubbed the back of your head.

"T-That was an accident!" He rolled his eyes and kept working on his paper work.

After a few minutes had past, the door flew open. "We're back Colonel." Hawkeye spoke sharply. Ed, Alphonse, and Riza walked in and Roy looked up.

"So I heard someone blew up a building... Who was it?" Ed laughed slightly.

"She's sitting in the chair next to you... Fullmetal, Alphonse, I would like you to meet (Full Name)." Roy said motioning towards your pouting figure.

"Wait... (Name)?" Ed turned his head and his eyes widened in shock. He ran up to hugs you. "It's been too long (Name)!" He smiled, slightly blushing. You laughed.

"I know. I've been wanting to visit you guys for a while, but... Uncle Roy made me stay back at home." You stuck your tongue out at the fire alchemist.

"Let's go and hang out then!" Al said.

"No, she can't... No-" You rolled your eyes and started to walk out the door. "(Name), get back here!" You heard the short haired male shout to you.

"Shut up uncle Roy!" You mocked and dragged Ed away. He laughed and Alphonse stayed behind.

~Time Skip~

"(Name) what are you eating?" Ed looked at your pocky.

"You never seen pocky before?" You giggled, as he shook his head. "Here, try some instead." You took a biscuit and held it out to him. He took it and was about to eat it, when.....

"Ohh ho! Two kids alone. Whatcha doin'?" Havoc smirked. He walked up and looked at your box of pocky. "Oh... Gonna play the pocky game? Kids are wild now-a-days." You and Ed blushed, but unfortunately, Havoc sat in between the two of you. "I won't except my little girl to be taken away from me!" He whined, and wrapped his arms around you. Rubbing his cheeks against yours. You rolled your eyes.

"Get outta here Havoc... And I'm not your little girl." You pouted, trying to get him off you.

"B-But! You're like the little sister I've always wanted!" He cried, not literally, but playfully.

"Go," You said sternly and kissed his cheek, "now big brother!" You then smiled. He got up and smiled and walked away. "Thank god, he left!" You sighed and rested your head on Edward's shoulder.

"H-Hey... (Name)..." Ed stuttered.

"Hmmm?" You hummed.

"Wanna... T-Try? The pocky game?" You blushed. "Y-You don't h-have to! I-It was j-just a jok-"

"S-Sure." You whispered and grabbed a stick and bit down on the chocolate covered side. He calmed himself down and bit the other end. You slowly moved closer to the middle. You felt his lips touch yours. His arms snaked around your waist and he pulled you closer to him, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. It actually is happening! Your longtime crush is kissing you! (Not a big shocker lol cx)

"(Name)!" You heard Roy's voice. You two broke apart and sighed.

"He just had to ruin the moment! Lets go hide so he can't fine us." You grabbed his arm and ran off laughing as Mustang followed, yelling.