JHope x Reader

"JUNG HOSEOK!" You shouted, the irritation fuming within you. Even though he was no where near you at the moment, you stormed through town just to find him.

Yo! Why were you so mad?! Especially at the ray of sunshine you called a boyfriend...

Well, after he left your apartment to get you some necessary essentials for.... Shark week... Uh... 30 degrees below bubble. Or for another analogy... Japan happens to be attacking at the moment.

Yes, you were on your period, and he forgot that the ice cream in the freezer was for you keep your hormones in check. Keeping you at bay until the cramps had left. And... this innocent boy accidentally ate it. You didn't know it at the time and you were craving some solid chocolate bars. So you asked Hoseok to go get you some. He kissed your cheek and left. While he was gone, you got up to get some ice cream, only to see it was gone. A frown formed on your face as you saw him walk out of the store. The happiest man on the streets. You had to look away or you might forget why you were mad at him.
Stupid hormones.

You pouted as he spotted you and waved. He ran up to you holding up the bag with your favorite candy bars. "Jagi!" He smiled and wrapped his arms around you. Kissing your temple. "What are you doing out here? I was on my way back." He chuckled.

That kiss made you forget everything. You glanced up at his handsome face. And you leaned up to peck his lips. What did I come down here for again? You asked yourself. Stopping midway. Arching your eyebrow, you backed away. It wasn't just for nothing... Ohhhhh!!! You puckered your lips out and crossed your arms over your chest. Playfully glaring at your boyfriend. Whom was now freaking out at your sudden change in emotion. "You owe me Ice cream!" You pouted. Hoseok stared wide-eyed at you.

For a moment, he didn't move. Until he started breaking down in a laughing fit. "I'm sorry Jagi. I forgot, I accidentally ate it. Come on, let's go get one for you." He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you towards the store. 

Damnit Hung Hoseok. You make it difficult to be angry with you. You pouted, as you decide to wrap your arms around his. Forcing his hand to leave your waist. And you took the chance to lean your head on his shoulder. As you made your way into the store, Hobi guided you towards the ice cream. Taking the candy isle to get to the frozen goods. Your eyes grew wide in awe. He did this on purpose, didn't he?

Your eyes scanned the sweets you couldn't get until you stopped dead in your tracks. Hoseok turned his attention to you and followed your stare. "Pocky?"

"I've seen other couples eat these together. And I've always wanted to try them." You gave your boyfriend your best puppy eyes.

He laughed and grabbed a box. "Lets grab that ice cream and go home." He said. You nodded and smiled.

Grabbing the ice cream he went up to pay once again. "Oh, back so soon?" The old lady asked.

"Yeah, my girlfriend wanted ice cream." Hosoek chuckled.

"You are such a nice young man." She smiled. "Such a lovely couple." You blush at her words and both of you smile brightly.

"Thank you." You say together. Grabbing your treats you waved and walked out.

"Thanks again for going out an getting me these things Hobi-Oppa." You say softly. Pulling out the box of pocky.

The angel grinned and kissed your temple. "Anything for my jagi."

You smiled and began to chew on your Pocky. A content sigh left your lips. He grinned to himself and leaned down, biting the end that was sticking out of your mouth. Biting down what was left of your biscuit. A dark blush formed on your cheeks as he gave you a quick peck on the lips. "Oppa!!" You whined, tugging on his sleeves.

"What?" He laughed and smiled.

You sighed and chewed on your pocky. Walking farther ahead of him.