Kyo x Reader

*Request*

I'm so sorry guys, I had this one shot with a word count of 1356. When I woke up this morning, it was at 865. My heart broke. I apologize for this, I don't know what happened, but I have fix it.

Enjoy this one shot completed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You damn rat! Get out of my way!" The hot-tempered orange haired male shouted in the house they shared with two others.

"No, Tohru wants you to stay here and get some rest." The calm, yet irritated violet haired male frowned.

"I don't care what she says! (Name) is waiting for me!" He shouts, before coughing a little. The pale male got up and walked out of the room. (Name) was his girlfriend. Maybe why he liked her so much was because she loved cats and she was a Tiger, like Kisa. He promised her that he would take her on a much deserved date. Unfortunately, he got sick.

"I'll call her then. Stay here you stupid cat." He quietly left the room and walked up to the phone that rested in the hallway by the living room. Where a joyful dog sat watching tv.

"Hey Yuki, how's Kyo doing?" Shigure asked still looking at the screen in front of him.

"Still acting like himself." He stated while he gently picked up the phone. He put the number of a certain (h/c) haired female.

"Hello?" She asked, "Yuki? What's up? Is Kyo being a pain?"

"Yeah... How did you know?"

"I'm with Tohru right now, we met at the store. She was picking up leeks. So I figured she was making leek stew for one of you." She chuckled on the other side of the line. "We're walking back now, we should be there in a few minutes, don't tell Kyo."

"Sure." Yuki sighed in relief and they both said their goodbyes. Not long afterwards, (Name) and Tohru came home.

"Hi Yuki, Shigure~" She smiled brightly, and hugged them both. Even though she wasn't a Sohma, for some reason... They never transformed whenever she hugged them.

Which made the fact of her dating Kyo so much easier, and she had accepted Kyo's true form. She just loved him for his personality. Even if he was a pain in the ass.
"Hello (Name)," Shigure smiled back, the older male hugged the cheerful young girl.

"Good to see you again (Name)." Yuki smiled softly.

"You too Yuki," she replied, "let's go Tohru, Kyo needs to eat something." Both girls walked into the kitchen and started to make some lunch for everyone. Tohru was making the four of them something, while (Name) took care of her special Leek Stew for Kyo. She knew how much he loathes leeks. So she did her best to cut the taste of the leeks and still preserve the power of the leeks to help him get better. Once both girls finished, they went their separate ways for a little while. The (h/c) walked up the stairs quietly. As she reached the door, her small hands collided against the door of the orange haired male's bedroom.

"Go away!" She heard him shout, followed by a harsh cough. "... S-Stupid... Cat" He wheezed out.

"Kyo Kyo~" The girl snickered, trying to imitate her close friend's, Kagura, voice.

"FUCK! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted, suddenly she heard a loud crashing sound. Worried, (Name) opened the door as fast as she could.

There he laid, his face on the cold hard floor. His slim arms stretched out, looking like he was trying to get away. "KYO!" She shouts, setting the tray of food down on the floor and rushing up to his side. "Are you okay?" She asked as she gently cradled his head on her (b/s) boobs.