Sweden x Shy! Reader

*Request*

You were sitting with 4 of the 5 Nordics. Eating some candy, and discussing who is a better cook. Well.... You were just blushing and looking down. The discussion was about you and Matthias. "Matthias, just face the facts. (Name) is a better cook than you." Lukas said in a monotone voice.

Matthias pouts and crosses his arms. You still blushed, but let out a soft giggle, the five Nordics looked at you with a smile. "Don't worry Matthias, I like your cooking." You said softly, he cried playfully and hugged you.

"A-At least s-someone enjoys my cooking." He said still holding you tightly. That is... Until a pair of strong arms pulled you away and made you sit on a certain tall Swedish male's lap.

"My wife." He said in his thick Swedish accent. Your face was a darker shade of red, and you buried your face on his chest.

"Awe, look (Name)'s ears are all red." Tino chuckled. Now, you were embarrassed.

"Berwald... I w-want some c-candy." You uttered softly. He nodded and picked you up, and carried you away.

"I c-can walk." You stuttered, embarrassed about being carried in public. He simply kissed the top of your head and continued to carry you. You sighed and rested your head against his shoulder as he walked down the street to the candy shop.

"Pick what ever you want." He said. His usual stonic expression apparent on his handsome features. You smiled brightly and nodded. He set you down and you giggled like a little child. You saw tons of candy you wanted, and he bought them all for you. You felt like a spoiled girl with a rich father. That moment, your eyes landed on a small red box. You squealed and picked up a box. He smiled slightly at your happy expression. "Got what you wanted?" He asked, you simply nodded with a beautiful smile plastered on your face.

You two decided to stay out in the city for a while; before returning home. A lovely park came into view, and you ran toward it. You found a huge fountain and sat down on the edge. Berwald sat next to you. His arm wrapped protectively around your waist. You pulled out the box of Pocky and glanced at up at the Swedish man, and then back at the box of Pocky. A blush slowly formed on your cheeks. "B-Berwald." You looked up and saw his beautiful blue eyes stare down at you.

"Yes, my wife?"

"Wanna play a game?" You asked your blush getting darker. He nodded, " you know what the pocky game is right?" He nodded again. "S-So you know the rules right?"

"Yes." He took the box from you and opened it. Matthias had told him what to do with this candy. Why would you listen to Matthias?! He pulled out one Pocky stick, then he glanced over at you. Instead of placing the Pocky stick between your lips, he pressed his lips on yours. His hand pulled you closer to him, and your hands rested on his chest. He pulled away before the kiss got too intense. The Swedish male then placed the Pocky into your mouth and looked ahead. You tried to process what had happened.

~behind a bush~

"Oh my... He actually did it." Matthias stuffled a laugh.

"I thought that was really sweet." Tino smiled and chuckled. "Even though that wasn't the right way."

Lukas hit Matthias on the head, "you idiot."

"It was cute though Lukas." Emil said looking at you and Berwald, Mr. Puffins resting on his head so he could see. Suddenly, Lukas got behind Emil.

"It's big brother." Lukas whispered in his ear.

"Stop it!"