Death the Kid x Reader

*Request*

"WHHAAAAA?!!" Kid screamed seeing that someone switched his perfectly symmetrical tubalware, with random things.

You, Soul, and Black Star snickered behind a corner. "What are you three doing?" Liz said as she walked up with her sister Pattie.

"Ack!"

"(Name), was it you?" Pattie asked, tilting her head. You laughed rubbing your head nervously.

"W-Well... It... It wasn't my idea!" You stated, playfully whining. "It was Soul's idea!"

"Hey!" Soul protested.

"(Name)? You took my symmetrical tubalware?" An all-to-familiar voice spoke from behind the three. Oh shit. You thought, as the hair on your back stood up.

"I was forced to do it!" You cried slightly. Kid sighed and dragged you away. You protested, and pointed fingers at the two boys who were laughing uncontrollably. "Damn it Soul! Fuck you Black Star! Help me Liz! Help me Pattie!" You cried, but it was useless.

"Stop whining, now replace my tubalware." Kid stated as he continued to drag you to a store in Death City. You pouted and walked through the store with Kid to buy him new tubalware. "Here, I want these." He hands you a black set, you sighed and took them, as you walked to the cashier, your eyes locked with a familiar box. Gasping, you immediately dropped the tubalware set. "Hey! What are you doing?! Be careful! Are you even listening to me?"

No, what did you say?

"(Name)!" Kid shouted.

"I have pocky!" You shouted. Kid sweat dropped and shook his head. "What?" You tilted your head and then the lightbulb lit up. "Ohhhh!!! You quickly take the tubalware set to the cashier and pay for them, and the pocky, and walk out. You handed Kid the set and opened your pocky box. "Ahhh~ tastes so good!"

Kid blushed, he stopped you and turned you around, biting down on one end and chewing his way closer to your lips. He pulled you closer by your waist and crashed his lips on yours. After a few moments, he broke apart. "Perfectly symmetrical." He whispered and kissed you again, this time you gladly returned the kiss.

"Awe~ how cute!" Pattie giggled.

"Yes, it is cute." Liz smiled.

"So I was late?! Awe man! See Soul! This is what happens when I listen to you!" Black star pouted.

"Don't blame me! You should have confessed to (Name) before hand! Stupid." Soul shook Black Star's collar.

"Shut up you two. Don't ruin the moment!"

"Tsk. Whatever..."

~~~~

Me: Don't be so sad Star-chan~
Black Star: S-Shuddup! -blushes-
Me: Don't worry, you'll have your chance to shine~