Jealous! Izaya x Reader

*Request*

Another busy night in Ikebukuro. You were working with Simon at Russia Sushi. Ever since you joined, male customers have been flying in. Since you were really pretty, and held a smile on your face. Not just Simon standing outside with his thick Russian accent. Not to mention his scary first impression. Anyways, you two decided to go back inside, and help serve food, and currently, the men were getting drunk. the human-loving flea was sitting at the sushi bar, waiting for his favorite human. You and Simon had just entered, wearing your uniforms. However, since you had just cute, and slightly revealing uniform, the drunk men looked at you with hungry eyes. Simon had told you to be careful around these men, to make sure none of the drunks heard him, he spoke in Russian. Thankfully, he helped you learn the language. You nodded your head, "Da!" You smiled.

Shizuo and Tom walked in and they waved at you. An even bigger smile formed on your lips. "Shizuo! Tom!" You rushed over to them, not even noticing the dark haired male glaring at the three of them.

"It's nice to see you (Name)." Tom smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Yeah, I hope no one tries anything on you in that uniform." Shizuo smirked looking you up and down.

A blush formed on your cheeks, as you shook your head. "Thankfully no. Now come follow me, I'll show you to your seats." You smiled brightly and lead them to the opposite side of the sushi bar, away from the informant.

"More drinks over here!" A man shouted. You sighed and turned to the table with the three gang members.

"Right away, sir! Simon, three beers!" You shouted and headed to the men's table. You took their empty glasses, and turned to walk away, when one of the drunk gangsters grabbed the hem of your uniform and tugged on it. Forcing you land on the man's lap. You could feel something poking your thigh. "Excuse me, sir... You need to let go of me. We are not that kind of bar.

"Awe c'mon baby~" the drunk slurred his words one hand began to grope your chest, while the other went lower down your torso. "Let's have some fun~"

"Let me go asshole. I SAID we're NOT that kind of bar!" You shouted trying to break free from his hold. The flea glared at the drunk fucker that had his hands fondling you.

Shizuo got up and took off his sunglasses and put them on the inside of his vest. "Jackass. The lady said to let her go. How about you and your lowlife friends get the hell out before things get really bad in here." He grinned darkly, cracking his knuckles.

"H-Holy shi- dude t-that's Shizuo Heiwajima! L-Let's get outta here!" Before they let you go, you managed to get the guys wallet, and take the money they owed. You sighed in relief and watched as they ran out of the bar.

"Thanks Shizuo. I owe you." He smirked and ruffled your hair.

"Just be careful next time." He said and went back to his seat.

"Simon, I got the money from them!" You shouted back to him, and night slowly passed by. You clocked out and bid goodnight to Simon and headed home. The feeling of someone following, grew stronger with every step. A sigh left your lips. "Izaya... Stop it."

A deep chuckle erupted from the silence from the streets. "Awe~ I'm so touched you knew it was me~" his arms snaked their way around your waist. The feeling of his jacket against your back, slowly increasing. "I'm jealous. My favorite human... being touched by another, and Shizu-chan~" His breathe hitting the back of your neck. "Only I can touch you. No one else has the right to." He whispered in your ear.

"Hold it. You do not own me. We are not dating. You do not have a favorite human. Also, let go of me." You stated, trying to break free from his strong hold.

"I do own you. That can change. You are my favorite.... and... not a chance." He smirked kissing the back of your head.

"Tell you what... Let's play a game... if I win, you leave me alone. If you win..." You trailed off.

"If I win, then my prize is you, for my own." He smirked, letting you go. "What's the game?"

"The Pocky Game."

"Interesting~" he paused, "What are the rules for this game?" You sighed, since you had high hopes he would have known it. Obviously he didn't, so that was instantly crushed. Anyways, you quickly, and briefly, explained the game to him.

"Do you have this treat on you?"

A smile appeared on your face, "Nope."

He frowned and grabbed your arm. Dragging you through the city, looking for a convince store, or a local general store, which ever one you want to call it, I don't car-

"Ah-ha!" He grinned childishly, and pulled you into the store. Hoping to find the treat to get his soon-to-be victory. A faint smile crossed your features, and glanced around the isles, landing on the small green box of green tea pocky. (That shit is good yo xD)

"Izaya." He hummed to himself, still looking around. "Umm... Izaya..."

"Hmmm~"

"IZAYA!"

"Oh, yes (Name)?" His brownish-red orbs turned to you, a frown on your face. You raised your arm, and pointed to the small box you had been staring at. "... Oh..." He let go of your arm and retrieved the small box. You followed him to the cashier, and he paid for the box. His hand grabbed your wrist once again, and pulled you along with him. "Let's go (Name)-Chan~" both of you ran out of the store, running through the crowded city, to a beautiful park in Ikebukuro. Once there, he set you down on the edge of the fountain, and opened the box. He put on end between your lips and he bit down on the other inched his face closer to yours. A smirk plastered on his face. You blushed darkly and pulled away. Izaya chuckled at his victory, and pulled you closer to his chest. "Looks like I win."

"Yeah, yeah.... whatever." You pouted and glanced up at him.

"You truly are my favorite human, (Nickname)" He whispered, and pressed his lips to yours in a sweet, tea flavored kiss. His hands went around your waist and pulled you closer. Once the need for air became too great, you pulled away, and leaned your head against him. "Make me jealous once more (Name)-chan~" he smirked darkly, "and you'll receive punishment."

"W-What Kind... o-of... punish...ment?"

"Oh~ you want a little preview?" He grinned and his lips went to your neck, and nibbled on it roughly, causing you to yelp out in surprise, the couples walking by gave you weird looks.

"I-IZAYAAA!" You cried.

He pulled away, and pecked your lips. "Embarrassed?"

"Damnit Izaya!"