Light Yagami x Reader

*REQUEST*

You were working with the one and only L. With his biggest case so far. The Kira case. He had suspected Yagami Light to be Kira, which is why he handcuffed his own arm with Light's. Anyway, you came to like Light. Though, you were not sure if he liked you... because Misa would cling onto him. Being honest with yourself, you were jealous of the way she hung around him. However, you would never admit it to others. Anyways, L made you go to the date the two had. So here we are, sitting in a small room, with strawberry cake slices, you and Misa sat on one couch, Light and L sat on the other side. "Are you going to eat that?" L asked, standing up, getting ready to reach for it.

"Cake makes you fat, so I don't eat it." She snorted. L shrugged and stepped on the table.

"Oh well, your lost," he said bending down to grab the plate. "More for me."

"So? It's a small piece. One slice do much." You rolled your eyes at the blonde girl. She glared at you and huffed.

"Why are you two here anyway? This was supposed to be a date between me and Light."

"Light and I." You stated, annoyed by the fact that she was being rude.

"Whatever, smart ass." She mumbled under her breath, crossing her arms. L stared at you with curiosity. Sitting next to Misa looking the other way, he could see that you didn't want to be there. Especially with Misa.

Light stared at you as well, taking interest in you. "Now, now, you two. There's no need to resort to violence." L stated going back to his precious cake.

You huffed and stood up. "Excuse me, I need some fresh air." You quickly walked out of the room. Though, in retrospect, he was right. You wanted to hurt her so bad. She was an idiot. Sighing as you walked out of the building, you headed to candy shop. Hoping to find the one thing that can clear your mind from that... blonde... female. It was a breezy day, but it was a nice breeze to a sunny day.

The cool air brushed past your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Guiding you to your favorite destination. As the shop came into view, a small smile formed on your lips as you saw your treasure. Pocky. Strawberry pocky. I guess L did have an impact on you. You giggled to yourself and walked in. The male sitting at the counter had freckles and short black hair. Cute little freckles on his cheeks, he held the most adorable smile you had ever seen. Soon, a taller male came male came out. He had a jarhead appearance, resembles a horse... in a cute way?? His hair colour was an off shade of a redish-brown. "Hello there ma'am. Welcome to Titan's Candy Shop." The freckles boy said cheerfully.

"Hello," you smiled and headed to pick up a few boxes of pocky. Then headed for the counter where the two boys held each other. You started blushing seeing how close they were when the horse face had his lips to the freckled boy's neck. You coughed slightly, hopefully getting their attention.

"J-Jean! S-Stop, we have a-a customer!" The boy with freckles shouted.

"But... I don't want to." The taller male, Jean, pouted refusing to let go. You couldn't hold back a soft giggle. They looked at you confused. "I-I'm sorry, its just... you guys look so cute together."

"Thanks, Marco is my other half." Jean smirked. "I don't know what I'd do with out him.

"Me too." Marco replied and hugged him, and quickly let him go to cast out your pocky boxes.

After you had paid, you chatted for awhile, and made two new friends then you bowed and left. They waved at you and talked some more. A smile never left your features as you walked back to your work place. hoping the date crap was over. Luckily, it was. L was in his usual sitting position, with Light next to him. Without taking a glance at you. "Your jealousy cooled down now (Name)?" L asked.

"J-Jealousy?!" You blushed darkly. He turned his chair around and tilted his head.

"I'm sorry, were you not jealous of that Misa girl?"

"N-No." You answered quickly, probably too quickly.

"Hmm... Well then I must have misread your actions."

Light glanced at you and smirked. How cute of you to be jealous. He did take quite the interest in you. "What is in that bag you have?" The brunette asked.

"Uhhh... It's called pocky." You shyly replied. His smirk grew bigger.

"Care to play a game with me then?" He asked. You slowly walked closer to him. L became interested in the so-called game. Light pulled you onto his lap, and took the pocky box from you. Opened it, and took a stick out. Then placed one end in between your lips. L had his thumb on his lower lip watching. Wondering were this was going. Light bit down on the other end, and immediately chewed down.

"Oh! I remember this game... I played it before with (Best Friend's name) awhile back... Speaking of which, where is she?" He mumbled to himself as he went back to watching the screens.

Light grew closer to your face. The dark shade of red, clearly visible on your cheeks. Pulling away, you broke your end of the stick, and looked away. Suddenly taking interest on your lap. His hand lifted up your chin, and he pressed his soft lips onto yours. The sweet taste of strawberry chocolate present. He leaned closer to your ear and whispered, "the one I actually is you, (Name)." He kissed the back of your neck. "I love you."

You were beyond shocked. Far beyond it. "I-I.... Iloveyoutoo!" You whispered in a fast way. He chuckled at your flustered appearance.

"I could tell." He smirked and kissed your forehead. "It made things clear when L asked if you were jealous."

"E-Ehhh!!! Ryuzaki!" You shouted, causing the black haired male to look at you.

"What? I only asked a question." The then held out his hand for the strawberry pocky. "May I have one?"