A/N: The tags are back

So I was tagged again guys by the wonderful Maple_god. Btw,  that is my baby Chloe. My mother rescued her. She's so cute.

Now here are uh..  Ten more facts about the... Oh-so-interesting me. And also a joke?

1) I realized I have a problem with otome games. ^^'

2) I like to create backstories and ocs. My latest oc is Chester Kirkland. Based on Tim Burton's Cheshire cat. The color scheme. And I really liked the art style and tried my hand at it.

His boxer briefs say "Senpai in the sheets" XD

3) I reaaallly love chocolate.  Mostly dark chocolate.

4) I've wanted to do drag to allow my gay boi show himself more. Still trying to perfect it.

5) I'm growing my hair out at the top just so I can say that I'm Sakka. And so I can cosplay him. xD

6) I try my hand to draw my favorite idols.

7) I'm really into Jrock. And my favorite groups are the Gazette,  CLØWD,  Babymetal and SID.

8) I can't wait to see the new Godzilla movie. So excited to see Rodan, King Ghidorah and Mothra xD AaaaHhhhhhhh!!!! (I remember my classmates hating the 2014 version and I got defensive. Oh how great of a redemption from the 97 shit.)

9) Gon and Killua are my babies and I love them so much xD I must protec.

10) I enjoy the old school anime rather than newer ones, but  I do watch the newer ones. XD I grew up with the old school anime.

Joke: Alright I think I got a joke for you guys. What is a pirates favorite letter?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you said 'Rrrrr' ye be wrong.
It be the 'C'

It was a terrible joke. I know. Jokes are not really my forte. And I get into treble with some. xD Alright I'm done!

Okay so you all know that I don't tag people, so  please. Dx IF you decide to do this tag. Then do it within three days of reading this xD

I NEVER TAG PEOPLE FOR THESE THINGS. IT MOST LIKELY DIES WITH ME XD