Jungkook x Reader

*Request*

You waited outside the practice room of BigHit Entertainment. Waiting for your best friend to come out. No, your best friend was not Jungkook, it was the second youngest. Taehyung. Even though you were really good friends with all of them, you just happen to be closer to Taehyung. However, you had developed a huge crush on the maknae. You would always call him a bunny. You were always oblivious to his flirtatious way of talking to you. However, unknowingly, you had flirted back with him.

You heard the door open, and the loud voices of each member. You smiled happily as you saw them walk out.  A few bags of food in your hand, surely they must be hungry. "Hey everyone!" You said cheerfully, "I bought everyone food!" Your hands lifted up in front of them. Shouts of joy erupted from all seven. Hoseok smiled and walked up to you.

"Whatcha got?" He asked, hopeful.

You giggled, "here," and handed each member a bag of their own. The members walled back into the practice room and sat down to eat. Well,  more like to goof around. You sat against the wall and watched them enjoy their food and time together. Taehyung noticed you sitting in silence and decided to sit next to you.

"Hey jagi." He grinned. "Thanks for the food."

"Of course." You replied. Eyes on the youngest. A soft blush formed on your cheeks. Tae saw the small pink box in your hand. His grin widened.

"What's that jagi?" He asked, teasing you.

You stuttered trying to find the right words to speak. "I-It's... Pocky."

He took the box from your hands and carefully opened the box and his eyes glanced around the room in search of Jungkook. He knew about the crush Kookie had on you. His best friend. So he thought he would help him get his feelings across. "Hey Kookie~" Tae sang. The young male turned his attention to his hyung. A smile on his face when his eyes landed on you.

Casually, the boy walked over. Trying to maintain his cool image in front of you. However, you knew he was a natural dork. But he still made you blush and smiled back. "What's up hyung?"

"Want to play a game with our sweet (Name)?" Taehyung wrapped his arm around your shoulder, while showing off his adorable boxed smile.

"Game?" You both asked in curiosity.

"The Pocky Game. I seen it was a popular game to play." He stated, "And it just so happens that (Name) has a box right here." He waved the box in his free hand.

"And how do you play?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow. Interest peeked.

"Well two people bite down on both ends of the stick and chew towards the middle. Who ever pulls away first loses. I guess it's like a game of chicken."

"Is... That it?" You muttered.

"Well, I seen some people add stakes in." He finished. "You two should try it." He nudged your side with his elbow.

"Alright. What should we bet." Kookie stood there and pondered for a few minutes. "Alright. How about if I win you complete a set of five dares."

"And if I win... You have to... " You paused. Not knowing what you want to say. "Hmm... Take me out for a movie and free food." You grinned.

Kookie grinned back and held out his hand. "Alright. Deal." You took his hand and shook it. Sealing your bet. Tae opened the box and gave Jungkook a stick. He got down on his knees and scooted closer to you. Placing one end into his mouth. His dark brown hues staring at your face. Waiting for you. Taking a deep breath, you bit down. Both of you chewed down to the middle. A dark blush spread from your cheeks all the way to your ears and neck. You couldn't help you instincts. Causing you to pull away first. Kookie held his arms up in satisfaction... While claiming the rest of the chocolate stick.

"Awe," Tae whined, "I was hoping that (Nickname)  would win!"

"Well too bad hyung. First date." He paused. "I mean dare!" He corrected, rather quickly.

You blushed and giggled. "What is it?"

"... Go out with the best... The best meaning me." He said loud enough for his hyungs to hear.

"YA!" They glared.

Both you and Kookie laughed. "Alright." You Grinned and kissed his cheek. Hugging him tightly as you two continued to laugh. While the others still complained. Hearing everyone.

"I'm Worldwide-" Jin started,  however you stopped him.

"Eomma? Yeah we know." You stuck your tongue out and everyone laughed. Except for Jin. He just pouted.