L x Reader

*Request*

"L, I brought your favorite sweets." You said carrying in at least 3 bags full of Ryuzaki's sweets.

"Straw-" You quickly cut him off before he could finish what he was going to say.

"Yes, I have your Strawberry cake." You held out his cake, and he smiled at the beautiful sight. You.... You giving him his beautiful cake. A single Strawberry on top.

"Thank you (Name)." He said and took the cake from your hands. "Would you like something, Light?" L asked, his head turned towards his cake and screen.

"No, I'm good. Thank you." Light replied, glancing at the (h/c) haired female. As she pouted and sat down on a chair that was next to the black haired male. He smirked slightly and looked back up at the screen. 

L's eyes went from the screen to the girl on his right. She was currently looking at a small box. "(Name)," he says turning his attention to the blushing girl. 

"Y-Yes, Ryuzaki?" She muttered, slowly making eye contact with the charcoal black orbs of L. 

"What's that in your hand?" He asked tilting his head as he took another bite from his cake. She looked down and blushed even darker. 

"It... Pocky." She replied, and he simply stared at the poor flustered girl.

"There's no need to get so flustered (Name), are you hiding something that you're ashamed of?" He asked and put his cake on the table. He got up and slouched over to the girl , his thumb resting on his bottom lip. "You're not on your period are you?" He asked bluntly, leaning closer to (Name). 

"L-L! W-Why would you say that?" She uttered out, in disbelief that he would actually say that. He held an innocent look in his eyes.

"So... You're not?" She violently shook her head. Light knew what the pocky was for. Misa made him play with her once. 

"L, do you not know what they do with the pocky stick?" Light suddenly spoke up. 

"Game?" 

"I would have though you knew. Considering how smart you are." Light said, a slight smirk on his face. 

"What is this game, and how does it work?" L asked as Light glanced at (Name) with a smirk still on his face. Light started to explain the game to L. "Sounds simple enough." He turned back to (Name), and took the box from her and opened it. The Black haired male took out a stick and bit down on the uncovered part. Hesitantly, (Name) bit down on the other end. She was too nervous to even chew, so L came closer to her face, his lips brushed against hers. Her eyes grew wide once they were firmly pressed together for a few seconds. He broke apart and headed back for his chair. 

The (h/c) haired girl sat there, shocked and her hand came up to her mouth. Her eyes glanced over at L; his attention was turned back to the computer screen. "Very interesting game... I'd like to play it more often..." He said, "that is... If you wouldn't mind, (Name)."

"U-Uhhhh....." She shook her head, and then smiled. "S-Sure."