Pluto x Reader

*Request*

okay this a continuation from Sebastian x reader, so I hope you enjoy. Arigato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on the ground, still squealing about kissing the demon butler. Finny walked up to you. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. You giggled and nodded.

~Time Skip~

You hummed to yourself as you carried an other box of pocky in your hand, hoping you would run into Sebastian again and do the Pocky Game with him and you heard whimpering and something grabs your dress and you turned around and to see Pluto. You got on your knees and he looked into your beautiful (e/c) eyes. You saw tears in his eyes, of course you wiped them away. "My poor little Pluto. You know you're my favorite puppy." He smiled, and picked you up and carried you bridal style to his favorite spot to lay down and sleep. "P-Pluto?" You asked, still shocked that he picked you up.

'(Name), d-don't leave me! I love you!' Pluto barked, you touched his face, it's not like you could understand him, but you could tell by his facial expression that he cared deeply for you.

"Oh Pluto..." You sighed softly and smiled kindly kissing his cheek. Once he got to his favorite spot, he set you down and took your small pocky box. You titled your head in confusion. He pulled a stick out and put one end in his mouth and waited for you to do the same. You blushed a dark red and bit down on the other end and you both slowly moved to the middle. You were amazed about him knowing what the game was and what you do. Did he watch you and Sebastian play? Was Pluto jealous and want to do it with you too? You were suddenly snapped out of your thoughts when you felt a pair of soft lips pressed against yours. You were about to pull away, but he stopped you from doing so. He had one of his hands behind your head and deepened the kiss. Once you finally broke away you where to shocked to say anything. He, feeling pleased with himself, snuggled up to you and fell sleep.

"W-What... Just happened?"