Hot and Cold

Kiefer

"Kapag kasal na tayo, I'll still play volleyball." Mika said staring up in the sky. Tonight we decided we wanted to take a joyride and it took us here. Overlooking the whole city, majestic lights, such a beaut sky full of stars and most specially I'm holding the woman of my dreams.

"You'll still play basketball." "Uh huh." I nodded my head in agreement and placed my chin in the sensitive part of her neck.

"Tapos we both will be playing for our country." She looked at me, stoked. Wide grin in her face, I can't help but steal a kiss from her and she doesn't seem to mind because she's busy planning our future together.

"Our home should be in black, grey, brown and white only. I like it neutral." She looks so cute imagining our dream house and so I busied myself too I kissed her shoulder.

"Payag na ko sa gusto mong basketball court sa backyard pero dapat ready yung volleyball net." Mika glared at me and I smiled back at her.

"You're the boss." I said then gave her lips a peck.

"Nakakahalata na ko sayo." She faced me.

I am leaning against the back of the car, my hands still on her waist. Her weights' on me.

"Hmm?" I fix her hair.

"Dinadaya mo ko. Akala ko ba we'll act boyfriend-girlfriend again? Katulad dati? Hindi ka naman nagpaparticipate." Lips pouting, eyebrows frowning and nose beet red because of the cold wind I closed the space between us and aim for her lips, this time our kiss lingers.

"Unfair mo." There's a bit of tampo in her voice so I made her look at me, she's just incredible tempting with her crimson red face and half opened mouth.

"I'm sorry baby, ang cute cute mo and the place is just so romantic I can't help it."

Ever since we made up it has been sweeter.
Siguro nga totoo yung tumataas yung intensity and level ng relationship after over-coming a mind wreaking fight.

Mika even came up with this date day, where in we'll act boyfriends-girlfriends and do random things we used to do before.

She rested her face against my chest and I embraced her even tighter.

"Nilalamig ka na no? You want us to go home?" I asked her and she nodded.

Not breaking our embrace, we walked together to the car. Para siyang batang ayaw bumitaw sakin, syempre gustong gusto ko naman.

Knowing how independent Mika was and is, still, gustong gusto ko kapag pinaparamdam niya sakin na kailangan niya ako. She has this facade, very strong show up na nakakaintimidate. Siguro that was one of the things I had to work hard for noon, her walls are too high nahirapan akong ipenetrate but the moment I got in lalo akong nahulog. Kung gaano kahirap makapasok, mas mahirap lumabas. And the truth was, I didn't wanna go out.

Sabi ko nga noon, "I'm gonna win her, all of her. Mine." And look at where we are now? Married, happily married.

I safely put on her seatbelt, she was grinning at me like she knows something I don't know.

"What is it?"

"I love you." She said and kissed my nose. Man, I don't even care how pussy-whipped I look right now but I'm not ashamed to say that I'm falling for my wife even more everyday.

"I love you more baby." I responded teasing her with a kiss on her cheek touching the side of her lips.

"B, gusto ko ng dalandan." Tinignan ko siya, and she's sick serious.