His Babies

Mika

To: Tatay 💗

Baby, y aren't u replying to me? I said we're missing u here. Go home na! 😠😠😠

I'm hating on Kiefer right now, I sent him a message half an hour ago asking where he is. Their practice already ended, prolly two hours ago and he hasn't reached me yet.

"Naiinis na ko sa Tatay mo Isabella!" With gritted teeth I said to my little baby as if she could understand me. Issa is playing with her pacifier or as Kiefer said, chup-chup, in her crib. She giggles and I can't seem to remember why I'm pissed.

She's so small, her dimples showing every time she smiles.

"I love you baby." I touched her cheeks.

Kiefer

"Cheers!"

After practice and team dinner the guys wanted to have a night out and so we all complied. I asked Tin to send a text my wife about it because I'm running out of battery and I left my powerbank at home. Gabo eventually gave me his so I could charge mine.

"Hey, shake it off Kiefer. You're too uptight." Tin went to me and handed me a bottle of beer.

"Thanks. Nakakapagtaka lang, Mika's not texting me." She looked away.

"Baka tulog na."

"That's impossible, lagi ako inaantay nun. And Isabella is kinda nocturnal." We're talking to each other closely because the music here is in full swing.

"You did text her right?" I asked again, confirming.

"Of course. I did."

Mika

From: Tatay 💗

Babe?

Now he's gonna text me? And what the hell! Babe? Just that? If I didn't check his twitter and instagram account I wouldn't know that they're in a bar, partying. I am even irritated with how close he is with Tin. I know she used to be my friend, but many things happened and time flew past us. I'm close to being strangers with her now and I'm not appreciating her closeness with Kiefer.

Nilapag ko ang cellphone ko sa tabi ng higaan, kanina ko pa napatulog si Issa mabuti na lang pinagod namin siya kanina kaya tulog na tulog ngayon.

Hindi ko rin natiis, nireplyan ko siya.

To: Tatay 💗

How's the single life? Enjoying?!

Right after sending the message, my phone started ringing.

Tatay 💗 is calling..

"Hey baby, are you mad?" He sounded shock that I am angry at him? Eh kung ako kaya ang pumarty without telling him?

"You really are asking me that? How insensitive can you get?!" I said to him raising my voice but trying my best not to wake my baby up.

"Hey.. Wait wait. I asked Tin to text you about tonight. Did you not received it?" Tin. Tin nanaman! Magsama nga sila ng Tin na yan.

I did not answer him, instead I turned off my phone.

Kiefer

Binabaan niya ko ng phone. Shit. Dali dali akong nagpaalam sa team, naintindihan naman nila.

"Hey! Kief." Pasakay na ko ng kotse, tumigil ako kasi humahangos palabas si Tin.

"I need to go home. Sabay ka ba?" I asked her. Umiling siya.