Caught and bagged

1+1 by Beyonce

Mika

We both decided to take a day off or curl-up-and-cuddling-with-no-ligo kinda day. My head resting on his chest, his arms encircled on me I can feel him drawing circles on my back.

"Babe, gutom ako." I told him, pagkagising palang namin ganito na itsura namin. He wouldn't wanna move so am I. Lazy day, it is.

"Akala ko busog ka na? Kanina mo pa ko pinapapak eh." He said flashing me that silly smile.

"Ang kapal, ikaw kaya yun no!" Pinalo ko pa ang dibdib niya, so conceited. Tumawa siya tapos nagnakaw nanaman ng halik sakin. Kitams?

"Ako na, ako naman lagi eh." Pagdadrama niya, sabay kaming tumayo tamad na tamad. He's only wearing his boxer shorts, shameless yan eh feeling sexy I on the other hand is, as usual, wearing his used shirt. Kiefer went straight downstairs whilst I went inside the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Pagkababa ko he's wearing the couple apron a fan gave us, sobrang funny kaya ng nakaprint dun. "Anything for her." and "Anything for him food." Him was crossed out pa, that gave me good laugh talaga, sarap kayang bwisitin ni Kiefer. Sobrang haba ng nguso niya sakin habang tawa ako ng tawa nung nabuksan naming ang regalong yun. The admins of Miefer Forever held this party kasi for the fans and us to get together, me and Kiefer said yes. I mean we owe something to them kahit paano.

"Matagal pa Baby?" I sat in front watching him do the pancake mix, hinarap niya ako with wide grin.

"Sabi kasi sayo ako na lang papakin mo, ready to eat." Biro nanaman niya, I was dumbfounded once again kaya tumawa nanaman siya ng malakas. Tuwang tuwa to kapag naca-caught off guard niya ako eh.

"Nakakabwisit ka." Asik ko at binato siya ng ubas na nasa harap ko lang.

Kiefer

We've been eating non-stop this day, it's already 4 in the afternoon and here we are still. Lazily laying in front of our tv watching movies. Very good idea talaga ang suggestion ni Thirdy to put this entertainment thing on the second floor eh, he even gave us lazy boy chair and a loveseat sofabed.

"Paabot po nung cheetos please?" Mika said in a low voice, I reached for the opened chips and gave it to her.

Who wouldn't love a day like this? Laid back with the woman I chose to be with for the rest of my existence, pigging out.

"He was a douche for not grabbing the chance." She commented, her back against my chest. I stare at her so engrossed in her watching akala mo first time niyang napanood yun.

"I don't want to sound hater pero kasi sinayang niya eh, it should've been more precious memories to ponder. I mean together-together pero dahil douche nga siya he let it slip away." Yes, I married a very opinionated woman. She says whatever it is she wants to say kaya maraming naiinis sa kanya because not everyone is smart enough to understand what's running in her mind. And only few is bold to say the truth square right into your face. She's so independent in her own little way that made me love her even more.

"Tapos ngayon he'll just throw his life away." She continued while munching on her cheetos. Instead of finding her annoying I think she's just too cute. Tinignan niya ko seeking for my opinion.

"Di ba?" Mika asked. Those purdy eyes, nose and amiable lips. One word for my baby, irresistible.

"Uh huh.." I nod in agreement, and kissed her lips that are slightly open.