Lost and Found

Make you feel my love x Adele

Disclaimer: 😉

Kiefer

"How happy are you now?" Tito Boy asked me.

"Gaano kasaya ang isang Kiefer Ravena?" He asked again. I gave him a wide smile before answering.

"Beyond words." Her face on my mind as I answer him.

"Ngayon ko lalong naiintindihan yung sinasabi nilang indescribable feeling Tito Boy eh." I try to explain the burst of happiness in my heart.

"Kapag matutulog ka, kapag gigising ka andun siya. No amount of words ever created ang pwede kong gamitin as to how contented I am, and blessed to have her in my life."

Tito Boy, my handler, asked me to do a one-on-one interview about my recent marriage. Marami daw kasing gustong makaalam ng love story namin ni Mika. People got curious and excited kung paanong we ended up together. He even asked me kung pwede ang asawa ko pero I know her, she rather curl up in our house eating than be answering questions.

I've been married to the love of my life for a week now, kabi-kabila ang natatanggap kong invitations for an exclusive interview. Bukas, gaganapin naman ang church wedding namin. Mika told me she wants it to be civil, hindi kasi enough lang yung garden wedding in order for it to be legal. Pero our Moms and Dani talked her out of it.

Eventually she said yes for a church wedding to be held in Eastwood. This time we invited more people.

Dahil makulit siya, she'll be using the same gown she used the first time we got married. But since mas makulit ang mga Nanay namin, the gown has somewhat second version. I left them talking about it, taga bayad lang naman ako.

"Masarap sa feeling Tito Boy yung after practice kahit gaano ka kapagod excited ka. Kasi you know your lovely wife is waiting for you." Wow, it sounds just right being married to her. Kahit ilang beses pa.

We haven't had a 'honeymoon' yet, ang usapan after ng church wedding aalis kami papuntang Maldives. It was a gift from our parents. A 4days 3nights stay in Maldives.

Natatawa na lang ako whenever I remember our first night as official husband and wife. Both are spent, we started the day real early. Ikaw ba naman ikasal ng madaling araw eh. Pushed through with the reception na and an after party.

"Baby you want me to bridal carry you?" I teased Mika once we get to the entrance of the villa we're gonna stay, she gave me the look.

"Ang tangkad ko, sobrang awkward." Sabi niya, tawang tawa ako. She then took my hand.

"I love you baby." She whispered to my ear, then Mika kissed the side of my jaw.

"My not so little tease." I told her before grabbing her so I could carry her inside. Mika was squealing when I literally swept her off her feet.

"Kapag nalaglag talaga ako sasaktan kita." Mika warned me, both of us laughing.

I was able to carry her 'til the sofa, I gotta admit my new wife is heavy.

"Whoa! Babe, kailangan na ata kitang idiet. Ang bigat mo." I said with exaggeration when I gently put her down the couch.

"Edi maghiwalay na tayo. Kaya nga kita pinakasalan kasi busog ako sayo." Sabi niya with her proud look.

"Wow ah. Akala ko pa naman kasi nakakainlove ang kagwapuhan ko." I smug then sat too close to her.

"Di din." Mika volleys back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and so I felt her back against my chest.