Almost Perfect

Kiefer

"What do did you felt when you almost lost the game?" The sport columnist asked me. I'm being interviewed for a magazine, we just finished shooting. I smiled at her.

"I didn't wanna give up. Our team wanted to win so we had to pull away and do something. Pagod na lahat, it was almost impossible ang laki ng hinabol tapos few minutes left for us it was an indescribable feeling when that clutch shot went it. Worth it yung mga practice!" I answered, she is busy jotting down what I said.

"How do you feel being the Season's MVP and the Finals' MVP?" She read from her journal and faced me.

"Just like what I've always been telling, it was just a bonus. First my goal was for our team to just reach final 4, mejo sawi kasi last season." I chuckled at the thought, even the columnist agreed.

"Tapos when we got it and won the twice to beat advantage there's no way but up. We want to win, we want to get that championship back." I had to look past her to check up on Mika who has been patiently waiting for me to finish the shoot and interview. When she looked my way, I raised my thumbs up to ask if she's good. She gestured, okay.

I winked at her and gave her a silly smile, she shook her head, she raised her hand with a phone, signaling to check mine and so I did.

From: My Future 💚

Stop flirting, she's weirded by you na. 👆👊

Napatawa ako at tinignan yung columnist and true to her words the lady is looking at me then to Mika.

"Sorry." I apologized to her.

"It's fine. You two are cute. Both so in love."

"Hehe. Thanks."

"So, is she really one of the reasons why you're extraordinary this season?" She asked me and I glanced at the reason.

Yeah, she is.

"Alam mo, things around us becomes light talaga whenever you have that someone to share the good things in life eh. And in my case most definitely she's one of my happy pill. Mika is my support group as I am to her. "

Mika

"Baby you're reading that article again?" I felt him encircled his arms around my waist.

"Bummer eh. You're busy pa." I stood up and faced him. He's practicing his free throws, basang basa tuloy ng pawis siya.

"Baho baho naman ng babe." Sabi ko sa kanya habang pinupunasan ang pawis niya with the towel na kanina pa nakaready sa table.

"Sabihin mo kilig na kilig ka lang jan eh." He said with a very proud smile.

"Feeler ng malala." I rolled my eyes on him and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Pasaway!" Lalayo sana ako but he was fast he caught me and pulled me against him. I settled both my arm on his shoulder.

"Thank you, sorry that I can't even give you a proper date today because of this." He wanted to practice his shooting kasi today. Yesterday they lost the game and he won't stop blaming his failed free throws.

"You know it's fine. I'm kinda not in the mood to go out din naman." I said to console him, but truth is I really want to watch a movie.

"Thanks." He said with a kiss on my nose.

"I'm g na for today. You really don't like to go out?"

"Well..."

Kiefer

It's obvious when Mika wants something. She'll have this weird facial expression just like when she's bored, she'll pick up any phone she'll see and take many selfies, wacky, straight face, smiling, name it she has it. Lakas maka-emoji lagi ng posing eh.