Where Talks Lead

STEF POV

I had turned on the Jacuzzi in our room after I showered, for Lena and I had talked about using it this evening as I slide my t-shirt and pj pants off revealing my naked body. Before sliding in the warm water I pull my hair up before taking a sip of my wine as Lena is flushed and nervous. I can feel all of her nervous energy from over here as she, too, undresses and slides in the water, across from me, her hair now up with soft curls falling making me tremble under the water.

Goodness, she was beautiful and her naked body was making my center hot as hell as I study each and every curve she has, noticing her perky breasts, large chocolate nipples and her round ass. I'm shaking now as I had never seen her fully naked like this, not once for the most I had seen of her was when she was in her backyard at base in her bikini sunning herself. Me being as confused as I was back then would stare at her outside my kitchen window wondering why I would feel so hot. Wondering why I couldn't breathe and wondering why I had urges, and big ones at that, that I didn't understand and that hoping praying would stop them.

But no amount of prayer stopped them as she must catch me looking over her body and blushes. I needed to put a cap on this right now because I was supposed to be making my friend feel more comfortable, but I knew what the problem was, I did and I think she did as well.

"Why are you way over there? How the hell am I supposed to help you relax with a massage if you're over there, silly?" I laugh as she giggles and sips her wine. I sip mine too as I lean over and light a smoke hoping it calms my nerves.

"Oh, you were serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be? MM? Get your ass over here," I set my wine glass down and my smoke as I see her blush deeply. Big time as it looks as if she is rather self conscious about being naked, which she of course had no reason to be as she moves towards me, looking right into my eyes. "You ok? The water ok?"

"Yes." She nods her head as I see her grab my smoke as she takes a puff and puts it back. "I don't cough anymore, you taught me right."

"Did I?" I whisper as it seems the air has gotten even thicker in here as I am wondering what she is thinking. I know what I am thinking as she bites her bottom lip almost like she is contemplating something.

"Yes, you did." Her voice is heavy as my heart is nearly beating out of my fucking chest as my eyes roam to her breasts. I know she sees where I am looking as we continue to stare like this at each other.

"Tell me where it hurts so I can rub it out for you. MM? Is it your neck, your back? What relaxes you the most?" I whisper as she softly smiles at me.

But instead of answering me and sitting between my legs, she takes a deep ragged breath and straddles me as she begins running her fingers over my flushed cheeks and into my hair. "Stef," the way she whispers my name takes all of the air out of my lungs as I allow my hands to run over her back pulling her closer. Jesus Christ, I know my radar is not off, for I can see she is horny as hell.

"Lena," I say in a low, hoarse voice as I don't know who kisses who first, but once more I feel her soft lips on mine, our tongues now swirling as we begin kissing each other, deeper and deeper, and I know for a fact I'm not dreaming as I feel her gently tugging my hair.

I'm not sure how long we kiss, but she finally pulls back, rather flushed and gasping for air as she touches her lips and looks almost alarmed. "I didn't...shit. I'm sorry, Stef," she moves to leave my lap, but I grab her now and cup her cheek making her look at me.

"Don't do that," I manage as I allow my hands to move lower and lower until I grip her ass firmly pulling her even closer to me, our bare breasts smashed together as I swallow hard. "Talk to me...Talk to me baby."