Merry Christmas

LENA POV

Opening my eyes as I had fallen asleep on Stef, I wake up to laughter, music and the smell of hot chocolate coming from downstairs. Feeling Stef below me I held on to her tighter, just loving her smell and the way she felt. I loved everything about this woman, literally everything as I lift my head up looking at her still sleeping.  Kissing her softy on the lips I gently stroke her face as she opens her eyes slowly.

"Hi." I whisper as a small smile forms across her face.

"Hi, love. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, honey." I kiss her once again as excitement fills my body along with nervousness.

"What's that look for so early? MM?"

"I have a present for you." I jump up happily as she bursts into laughter, but I feel her grab my arm gently pulling me back.

"You are my present, baby love. Give me some more of that sweet pussy." She flirts as I kiss her lips once again feeling her hands all over my body. "MM, open your legs for me." She continues to tease running her tongue all over my neck as I'm putty in her hands and whimper.

"In a minute baby...this is important. Your gift. I promise." I pull away softly from her as I hear her complain.

"Ohhhh, but babylove you're so softttttttt and warm! Come back!"

"I know but wait." Happily I grab the little gift that I had wrapped from under our tree and jump on the bed. Pulling me to straddle her again she leans back against the headboard.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"I wanted to. So open it." I insist as she smiles once again opening the little present as my heart rate picks up a bit.

I am rather nervous about how she will respond to me giving her the key to my apartment, for I didn't want to seem pushy or rush into anything. But the truth is, I love her, and I want to be with her so very badly as she opens the little box and her eyes look at me.

"It's...it's the key to my apartment. You aren't obligated to move in. I just..."

"Lena," she says softly as she pulls it out of the box and holds it up between us before looking at me once more.

"I...I'm not trying to push you, or..."

She cuts me off as her lips touch mine softly as I feel her wrapping her arms around me, pulling me closer to her before she pulls back and whispers, "Yes."

My hands squeeze her biceps as my heart continues hammering. "What?" I whisper as I feel her put the key back in the box before picking me up and laying me on the bed. As she hovers over me, her little gold heart pendent dangling between us, I look up into her eyes, searching for answers as she smiles softly.

"I'll move in with you, baby," she brushes the side of my face gently as I soak in her answer, and feel giddy now as I feel her fingers rubbing my clit, making me gasp for air. "Then I can do this every single fucking day. You'd like that, wouldn't you? MM? Tell me, baby," she whispers as she brings her lips close to mine as I gasp and scratch down her back as she enters me.

"Shit! Yessss," I groan as she smiles devilishly at me as she begins kissing down my body as I arch my back and cling to the sheets under me. "Steffff..." I gasp as she runs her tongue between my swollen pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm, I can eat you all damn day, baby," she whispers as I tug on her blonde hair and she gives me the best orgasm of my life before moving to pull me against her. "Merry Christmas, baby doll," she brushes my curls out of my face as I kiss her deeply.

"I'd love to spend all damn day in this bed, but maybe we should join the others? Plus, I got you another gift downstairs," I giggle softly as she frowns.

"Lena, love..." she says softly as she kisses down my neck making it hard to think.

"What?" I manage as I can feel how turned on she's making me.

"You don't have to buy me anything, baby," she whispers as I smile, feeling her hands on my ass as I whimper.

"Steffff," I moan as I manage to push back and look into her flushed face.

"Mmmm, don't pull away from me. One more time, baby," she pouts as I shake my head and push her back gently.

"Nope. It's your turn," I grin as she smiles widely at me and I lean in to kiss over her breasts I begin to finger her. "Mmmm, baby," I moan softly as I kiss all the way down and begin eating her out as she turns me on even more by how she reacts, and we spend the next hour and a half not being able to pull away from each other.

--------------------------

"Ohhh my god, what is it that you need to tell me so badly that you barricade me in this damn food closet!?" Tess says to Julius as the man couldn't take it anymore. He really couldn't as Stef and Lena had not come downstairs yet, Jerry was stuffing his face with breakfast along with Ryan, and Gary and Marty were still sleeping. He knew Ryan told him to zip his lips, but he was bursting at the seams with this important information, and he'd be damned if he couldn't at least tell Tess.

"It is very important and I can't take it anymore! I need to tell SOMEONE!" Julius hisses as Tess folds her arms in front of her and frowns.

"Ok so what the hell is it!? What? Did you get another speeding ticket?"

"No, silly goose! Where would I drive in this destitute place? But oh Tesssy...you can't say nothing. You just can't. Promise me! Pinky promise!" He holds out his pinky as she smacks it away.

"Julius, if you don't tell me right this minute, I will stomp on your foot!"

"Jesus, woman! It's Jesus' birthday, and I'm sure He wouldn't appreciate you acting a fool!"

"Oh my Lord, would you JUST SPILL already?" Tess now grabs the man's arms and shakes him slightly as he pushes his glasses up on his nose.

"Okayyyyy, but brace yourself. You need to brace yourself big time, Tessy!" He says as Tess stomps his foot. "OUCH!! Good God Almighty!"

"I told you I'd do it! Tell me! What is it!"

"Ok...I saw...last night, I saw Stef and Lena in the jacuzzi out back." He says barely above a whisper as Tess leans in straining to hear him.

"Ok and? So what. They've gone in there every day and so has Gary and Marty. You're goofy, Julius," she laughs it off.

"Oh nooooooooo, honey...oh no...they were fucking."

"Oh Julius,give me  a break! I mean I know you are dramatic but this is beyond words." She says beginning to open the closet door as Julius slams it closed again.

"I am NOT kidding, honey bunny. I saw them fucking. So did Ryan last night!"

"Maybe you were drunk. We all drank a lot last night," Tess folds her arms once more as she laughs softly, shaking her head, for this was truly unbelievable, by far.

"Honey...I was NOT that drunk. I know what I saw, babylove. They were fucking each other! They were completely naked, and I didn't see anything, but at first I saw Lena against Stef, and they were looking at each other as she was moving up and down. I swear it, Tessy!"

"Oh dear." Tess now frowns as she motions to Julius. "Go, on."

"THENNNNN, I went and got Ryan to be my witness, and by then, Stef was devouring Lena's neck! Who the hell knows what those fingers were doing under that water!!!!!!!"

"Jesus Christ," Tess shakes her head now, rubbing her forehead, feeling pretty dizzy, for what was happening to her best friend? She knew that Stef and Lena were close, but this? How? Why? What the fuck was happening?