Next Book

Hey guys,

So "Her Innocent Love" is completed.

Hope you guys like "His Blind Love" too.

So here is the intro of my second book.

"HIS BLIND LOVE"

INTRODUCTION 

(Second Book in The5Inferno Series) 

Abigail Spencer 

A girl whose life is filled with only darkness. The day of her happiness became the day of her nightmare when she lost her parents as well as her sight to see the world. The world she used to love watching with her beautiful eyes was now nothing but a pit of darkness. 

What will happen when a man walks in her life and becomes her eyes? Will she be able to prevent herself from falling for none other than Adrian Andrei? What will Abigail do when Adrian shows her the bitterest truth in her life? Will she still be able to handle herself up after that? Will Adrian be able to hold her heart and return her feelings or break it badly leaving her alone in her darkness? 

Adrian Andrei 

A 25 year old Tycoon making the most of his prosperity everywhere in the world, Adrian Andrei was Ruling  the Business Empire of the world with his other 4 Friends. The 5 Inferno isn't just a Group for Adrian, for him it is a Family. Each of the four Friends were like his Brothers and he will do anything for them even if he has to burn down his own happiness. Adrian is the only kind hearted one in the group with the looks of die for. The men want to take his place in his richness & Lavishness and Every woman wants to claim his heart but he doesn't even give them an eye until his eyes fall upon a girl with gorgeous eyes and no sight in them to see the world. 

What will Adrian do when he finds himself falling for a Blind girl? Will he be able to give her the happiness she deserves or take away the little light rested in her life? 

Most importantly what will Adrian do when he will find that his brother loves the same girl he loves? What will he choose? Love? Or Friendship? 

Join them on their journey to know the real or bitter definition of love. 

Continue to read and know how they passed the hardest bridge of Love, when it crossed with a Friendship bridge. 

~~~~~~ 

Hope you guys would read it as well as like it. Please give a little feedback by voting and comments.

~~~~~~