Ch - 49 "Planning"

"There are dreamers and there are planners, the planners make their dreams come true."

~ Unknown 

Part 49

Angel's Pov 

I'm so so so happy today. Finally everything is getting into place. Last night was very amazing, even if we didn't do much, even if blaize didn't say those 3 words but his actions were enough.

Still I'm waiting for him to tell me that he loves me like old times. 

Gosh, I shouldn't be thinking about that now, I have so much in my hands, I have denied to blaize for appointing the wedding planner because I wanted to do it all by myself. 

I had asked dad if he could walk Kate down the aisle and guess what ?  He agreed. He said it will be his honor and I'm very happy. Now I need to talk to Blaize about the best man for Ray.  

I need three best men, one groomsman, one maid of honor then three bridesmaids.  Blaize and I will be groomsman and maid of honor. Then there is Chris and Benny. Still I need two men and two ladies.  

I pouted and  entered his office. He didn't notice me as he was busy on a call, standing by the window. 

"What the hell? I don't pay you so you can say no to me, I need my work done. " Oh,  he is pretty angry. 

"Damn, what do you mean he is not there? Then go and search for him. I need to know where he is and what is he doing? I need his current status like right now and if you can't search for him then search for another job" he yelled and hung up. 

He turned around and shocked to see me behind, he cleared his throat and walked to me with a nervous smile.  "Hey, when did you come?" I raised my eyebrow at him. 

I know that he is hiding something and I need to know what exactly. "Whom are you looking for?" I asked straight to the point. He laughed nervously and held my hand.  "Nobody, nobody. It's just Uhm. . Uh.. one of our inferno enemy" 

He is lying, but why? Who is he looking for? I didn't pester him much, maybe I'm thinking too much. 

"Okey, I just wanted to ask you that, if Uhm…. Two of your friends can become the best man for Ray?" I asked, biting my lip. 

He sighed and shook his head. "I think, I need to ask those bastards" 

"Ask what? " I turned around to see the four of them entering his office.  

Blaize told them what I need to ask and Bryan quickly stood up with the horror look. "Are you kidding me? You want me to stand in that holy place so I can get cursed too like those kiss birds and you two for wedding bells? No thank you very much" 

What? "Wait, wait wait, you said holy and cursed words in the same sentence which aren't ever possible." I point out his mistaken sentence.

"Whatever, I don't want to step in that place ever" Bryan said rolling his eyes and I smiled. "Mark my words Bryan, someday you will be running to that place to claim your love" 

He laughed out loud at my words, "seriously you are very funny Angel" he walked out while still laughing, God love will definitely teach him some emotions, Kyle stood up and left too saying he doesn't either go into wedding stuff. 

"I and Declan can be the best man if you want," Adrian said with a smile. I knew he would never deny me. I smiled and thanked him happily. 

"Wow, thank you very much for not asking," Declan said playfully. They both then looked at Blaize and said something in… different language.