Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"

"When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know" 

~  Charley Benetto

Part 17

Blaize's Pov

"Hey mom, today's mother's day, but for me mother's day is everyday.  Mom, I miss you so much, life feels so empty without you in it. Can't you just come back to me?" I brushed the dirt off mom's grave and put the pink roses there. They were her favourite. 

"Mom, I told you about Angel being back but remember what I said mom, if she ever comes in front of me again, I'll destroy her, I'll rip her from every happiness like she did to me and I'm doing the same." I took a deep breath and said again.  

"But then why wasn't I able to feel satisfaction? Why can't I find the true happiness in her tears mom? Why does my heart skip a beat when the tears escape her eyes? Why mom why? Why can't I just forget her?" 

I poured my heart out to her, this is the only place where I could cry without any care of judging eyes except with my friends. 

"But mom, I'll never allow my heart to beat for her, I'll never give her my heart again to break it. I'll only give her pain, heartbreak, and sadness. She will feel hell on earth with me, I just hate her so much. You know, she behaves like she is the most innocent girl on planet earth, and she doesn't know any bad thing happening on it. Bullshit, I know her true colors, I'll never be deceive by her ever again, I just wanted to tell you this mom, that she has done the big mistake by betraying me and the biggest mistake by coming here so, I'll make sure to make her life a living hell"

After confiding with mom, I drove to the company, I have 5 projects in my hand now with different branches but I'm focusing on the Inferno, because the project is important for our group and teaching a lesson to miss- acting innocent -is also necessary to me. 

"Good Morning sir" the receptionist said but I didn't give any reply to her, why would I? 

I entered into the private lift which only me, my friends and Angel can use, only because she is the Secretary.

I pressed the floor button and just as the door closed, a hand stopped it. A girl entered into the lift with the security trailing behind her. "I'm sorry Sir but she didn't listen to us, I'll just take her away" he said and pulled her hand but she jerked it. 

"Don't you dare touch me, you fart face" she yelled at him and looked at me with angry eyes. What? I didn't even know this blonde. 

"You have one minute to tell  who you are and what you are doing here" I said with warning in my voice. 

"Do I look like I care?" Her eyes were red, maybe she was crying for so long. 

"You just tell me, where is Angel, and what have you done to her, or I swear I'll bury you alive." 

"Listen miss, she is my PS not the other way around, and if you want to meet her, just use the other elevator for it, now get out" I said with enough rudeness. 

"How will I even meet her when she is missing since yesterday, she didn't come home from work yesterday and neither her phone was working, that's why I wanted to meet you" she said on the verge of tears. But my breath stuck with her words.

Angel is missing.

Angel is missing. 

Without thinking twice, I pushed the button for my office floor. I need to make sure, if this girl is right.