Ch - 50 "Beautiful"

"I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself" 

~ Emma Stone 

Part 50

Angel's Pov. 

God why? Why do I always end up in a situation like this? What did I even do?

Blaize is looking at me with so much hope in his eyes and I really hate myself because I'll be breaking his heart. 

"Angel? Will you?" He asked again and I gulped.

Okay okay, I'll tell what exactly is happening. 

It's Blaize's birthday today. Yesterday as planned I decided to celebrate his birthday at home, it is big enough to organise a celebration there. 

Benny took care of the food and guest list while I made every preparations for decorating and his cake. I even thought of a return gift for the guests.  

It was busy the whole day yesterday for organising everything for him that I didn't get much time to spend with him. I told him that I'm with Benny and he didn't even object.

Blaize also seems busy nowadays with finding someone which he doesn't tell me whom? 

Today I waited for him to leave the house and then called the decorators to start preparing the mansion. I also needed to order his favourite flavour of cake, chocolate forest. I wish I could bake his cake. 

Everyone knows about this surprise party, even his friends too except blaize. His friends were really shocked after I told them about it but nonetheless happy that finally he is starting to become the old blaize in the better version.

Then I came to Blaize's office to check on him but he stopped me saying he needed to ask something from me. 

"Yes, what is it?" I asked.

He stood up and came in front of me, he was looking really nervous. 

"Angel, uhm I...I.." my eyes widened as I guessed what he was going to say. Is he going to confess?

"I..Uhm… want you to come with me for a dinner date today, will you come?" Oh he is not going to confess.

I was about to say yes, but then remembered what he asked. Today? God why today? Now what will I say? 

He smiled looking at me and I coughed. 

I shrugged and bit my lip, God what lie should I tell him? but I'm not good at lying. I don't want to ruin his surprise. 

God why? Why do I always end up in a situation like this? What did I even do?

Blaize is looking at me with so much hope in his eyes and I really hate myself because I'll be breaking his heart. 

"Angel? Will you?" He asked again and I gulped.

"Uhm Blaize, I… I… you know, I am sorry, I can't" I said and again bit my lip hard. His face fell at my answer and I just wanted to slap the hell out of me. 

"Uhm Okey, it's just… today's my birthday and I thought I could celebrate it with you at dinner" Jesus, he is making it very hard for me. 

"I..I'm happy Blaize,.. Uhm no I mean, I'm sorry birthday," God what am I saying. "Uhm. .uh I mean happy birthday and I'm sorry blaize but I can't go because. . Because. .I Uhm. ..I have plans with Benny, I'm really sorry" I said and God my heart broke at his sad expression.