Ch - 7 "Helping"

"I cannot do all the good that the world needs it. But the world needs all the good that I can do."

- Jana Stainfield 

Part 7

Angel's Pov 

My feet froze in the corner of the room, looking at his angry self or should I say crazy self? 

My mind was blank looking at him breaking everything in the room, my body shivered with fear gripping my heart. 

"A-are y-you o-o-ok?" My voice broke due to crying, his heavy breath told me how angry he was. He punched the mirror making me flinch. 

"NO, I'M NOT OK, AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU" He yelled at me and threw the vase at me, which I ducked on time. 

My eyes widened at his behaviour, his blue eyes were bloodshot red due to aggression.

"B-but w-what did I-I do ?" I asked while sobbing. He gripped my shoulder very painfully "just say that you love me, tell me lina that you. are. mine." I gasped and shook my head. 

"Ian you know how much I love Blaize, he is my everything, and why are you behaving like this, we are Best friends Ian, what happened to you? Why are you even doing this, is this because of your drugs? I -I told you to stop those drugs that are bad for your health and those guys are not good-" The blow on my right cheek stopped my rant. He slapped me.

Before my reaction he held my neck and pressed harder making it hard to breath, I couldn't believe my friend could do this. Black spots appeared at the corner of my eyes. 

"Ia-n ple-ase, I c-an-t bre-ath, ple-as-e" speaking was a difficult task to do but a certain someone's picture formed in my mind. 

Blaize, you promised to protect me. You broke your promise. Why? Please come back. 

"NOOO" I woke up with the jerk. My breath came out in painting and sweat covered my body. 

I hid my face in palms remembering that helpless night. Why? Why is this happening? Just when I start to move on from the past, it has come back again to slap on my face. 

Blaize you broke all your promises, you promised to never leave me yet you did, I waited for you till years, but you came when I lost all my hope in love and lost myself somewhere behind.

But what did you do? You called me slut. After so many years we met and you called me slut. What did I even do to deserve so much hatred from people? 

"Please mom, please wake up, I need you, please wake up" I cried, cried and cried until sleep consumed me. 

--------------------

It was lunch break when I completed the file of our best investors. Christian asked me to make it, but he looked very depressed today.

He didn't even scold me for being late. Yup, after crying last night I woke up late and rushed to the office at 8:40, even though Kate had to go early today or else she could wake me up. 

But Chris William is definitely angry at me for being late, he nearly fired me out but thank god Christian stopped him. 

I sighed and took the file to Christian hoping that Chris might leave. I was about to knock when I heard, "You can't do this to me dad, I already have so much in my hand and above all Benny is pregnant, she needs my time"