Ch - 29 "Mistake"

"I'm not perfect I make mistakes I hurt people But when I say sorry I mean it"

~ Unknown 

Part 29

Blaize's Pov 

I entered my office room and saw Bryan and Adrian were there. 

People might think why instead of headquarters we have mansions? But we like our work in our own unique way. This is not a normal mansion, the doors here can be locked and unlocked by this special touch key invented by Bryan.  

This house is completely based on technology, the painting, the walls, and even many showpieces hide the different rooms and many advanced technologies. 

Even the accessories we wear like watches, bracelets or chains are all advanced technology equipment. 

I opened the file and started reviewing the notes when I felt eyes on me. 

I looked up to find Bryan giving me a sly smirk while Adrian was grinning like an idiot. 

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked and Adrian's grin widened.

"Don't behave shy Blaize, we are buddies, you can tell us how you are feeling after that k-i-s-s" he said and spelled out the word 'Kiss'. 

"Will you shut up?" I gritted at him and looked at the file again. It was an unintentional act. 

Yesterday I heard the voice of the door closing in my room and checked it but it was locked but I opened it with my touch key and walked in the room. 

I saw Angel on the bed blushing until she hid her face with the pillow. A small smile lit up on my face at her cuteness, but I can't let it affect me. 

I have decided that I'll stay as far as away from her. I remembered what I did yesterday, I was very guilty but what she did to dad's secretary was wrong, she needed to know that marrying me doesn't give her any right on people's lives. 

Are you sure she did that? 

I ignored my inner voice, the slap mark on her face was proof. I wouldn't have gone angry on her if she packed my stuff but I was angry about her behaviour with that secretary, plus her words from the breakfast fuelled my anger. 

I sighed and went out of her room, I decided to scold her in the morning and went into a peaceful sleep. 

In the morning, I went into her room but it was empty but soon she walked out from the bathroom in a towel. 

My breath hitched as I looked at her, I wanted to scold her, yelled at her to stay away from me, but her violet eyes, red cheeks, milky skin and those black long hairs. 

Without my knowing I was pulled to her, my hands automatically went to touch her soft skin. I again tried to scold her but it was nothing more than a whispered word. 

She didn't even do anything, she didn't know unknowingly she was seducing me. When I couldn't hold it longer, I kissed those lips which I was dying to taste.

They still taste like vanilla with strawberries, in that kiss I poured my emotions, anger, hurt, love and pain. 

I wanted her to know how much she had hurt me. When I pulled away she was breathless, I didn't want to pull away but I did because she needed oxygen too.