Epilogue/2

"Don't educate your children to be rich.  Educate them to be happy, so they know the value of things, not the price."

~ Unknown 

Part 70

Angel's Pov 

I took out some carrots and took the knife to cut them. I'm making carrot cake for everyone. Chris, Benny, Blaize and Dad are busy in office so I decided to make dinner today. 

Nope, I still don't know how to cook but I'm learning. For the 5th time. 

I took cooking classes and it ended horribly. Every time I tried to cook I set their kitchen on fire so I didn't have the guts to go there again. 

Now I'm learning to cook online. First I'll make the carrot cake for dinner, it's Asher's favourite flavour in cake. Then I'll make hot potato curry with some rice for dinner. 

I carefully followed the instructions in the video as they said. I even learned how to use the kitchen equipment greatly. 

After putting the cake to bake in the oven. I started to cut some carrots for decorating on the top. 

I bit my lower lip as I carefully cut the carrot in small pieces and yelped in pain as the knife pierced my fore finger just by little. 

"Mom what the hell are you doing?" Asher yelled and ran to me. He cursed looking at my finger and instantly dipped it in water to wash it. I hissed in pain and he carefully took me to the sofa then ran back to the kitchen.

"How many times we have told you to not to step into the kitchen but no you don't listen to anyone." He scolded me like he is my mother not the other way around. 

"Where are you going?" I ignored his statement while he put ointment on my cut and noticed that he is dressed very formally. 

"I'm going out with boys." Lier he never dressed like this when he went with his friends, The next Infernos. 

"Really? I'm your mother sweetheart, you can't possibly hide anything from me." I told him hoping he would tell me but he didn't.  

"I'm not hiding anything mom." He said and bandaged my finger carefully.  

"Who is she?" I asked straight forward to him and his eyes widened.

"I told you mom, I'm not going on a date." He said while looking everywhere but me. 

"I didn't say you are going on a date.  You said it yourself. Now who is she?" He cursed and looked away from me. 

"Hey love," I felt arms wrapped around me from behind as Blaize kissed my cheeks.  

"Thank God you are here, see our boy is going on his first date, we should give him some advice or something." I said to him and he was surprised looking at Asher. 

"Jezz mom I don't need advice. I'm fine and dad you need to better take care of her, isolate her from the kitchen. See what she got." Asher told Blaize raising my bandaged finger and Blaize gasped holding my hand. 

"What the fuck did you do now? I told you not to touch any kitchen utensil." He also scolded me like I'm some five year old. 

"Don't change the topic Asher," I told my son who smirked and winked at me in return before starting to step forward to the door.