Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"

"Marriage is the perfect union of two imperfect people sustained by one perfect saviour." 

~ Unknown 

Part 66

Angel's Pov. 

It was finally the day for which I waited long enough to count. Finally the day is here where I'll marry my love out of love to be happy forever. 

No one can imagine my happiness right now, I had to go through the hardest things in my life. I had to face the things and problems from which I never thought I could wake up ever but Blaize got back again in my life like a knight in armour.

He pulled me out of every darkness and became the wall between me and everything that can hurt me. 

I had lost all my hopes to get my happy ending with him, I thought life was so unfair to me to give me only thorns but now I understand, life wanted me to pick all the thorns first so I can enjoy the softness of flowers now. 

I'm no longer a tormented girl who was broken by the past but now I'm the happiest girl in the world to get my love, my family and friends.  

I'm so lucky to have Blaize as my husband, I know that he will never make me sad or let anyone hurt me. 

It's not only him who loves me that much but I also love him so much that I'll never ever let him be sad. I'll take all his stress, pain and sadness away and fill his life with happiness so he will smile like sunshine forever. 

"Angel, you ready?" I heard Kate behind me and smiled with a nod. 

"Wow, you are looking so gorgeous." She said and kissed my cheeks. 

"You are also looking beautiful but Kate I'm so nervous, it feels like it's my first wedding with him." I told her with a nervous smile. I have become more confident now in telling others my feelings of heart. 

"Thank you dear and I understand. It happens sweetie, but think about your Blaize, you'll feel calm. He will always make you happy." She said and checked my dress. 

"Yes I know it, I trust him." She giggled and asked me to wait while she checked for the car. 

Benny is going to be my maid of honor while Kate and Abigail will be the bridesmaid. Yes Abigail agrees to be my bridesmaid. 

Kate and Abigail had worn the same dress as they were bridesmaids and it's so beautiful. 

Benny is a maid of honour so has a different dress which was also so beautiful yet so bold, Chris was so against her dress but she is too stubborn