Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"

"These rings are made of precious metal, but they are made more precious by your wearing them, for they will adorn your loving hands. May they be a symbol of your eternal love for one another. As you wear them, may they be a constant reminder to you of one another, and of the deep bond of faith, trust and love which they represent."

~ Unknown

Part 65

Angel's Pov

"You know right that I hate eating medicines." I said to Blaize.

"I know but it's for your goodness." He chuckled while handling me a glass of water with a pill.

"Yes that is why I'm not saying anything. Because it's for my baby." I pouted and he chuckled more.

"Our baby darling." I nodded with a giggle.

I'm no more nervous or scared now, I am finally happy that I'm giving happiness to Blaize, that I'm growing a life inside of me. A part of me.

I'm going to become a mother, I promise my baby that I love him so much.

Yes I feel like it's him, mother instincts. But Blaize says it's her.

I smiled and gulped down the pill with water. It prevents dizziness and nausea. Mom told us that my body is weak so pregnancy is making me more weak and these medicines will help me with that.

She also told me that I need to eat healthy fruits too. So Blaize has been taking care of me like a baby since morning when mom told us this good news.

"That's my good girl." Blaize said and took the glass from me.

"Angel, the designers will be here in a few minutes, they will prepare you for the ceremony today. " He told me and kissed my cheeks.

"And you? Where are you going? You prepared me very beautifully last time. You can do it again." I said with a smile. I don't want those people to doll me up and I know Blaize will prepare me with simplicity.

"As much as I love to do that, I am sorry but I can't. It's going to be a grand wedding tomorrow so the ring ceremony is going to be grand too and I want my Angel to be dressed like a princess, which she already is." I giggled when he tickled me on my sides.

"Okay, okay I get it. I will be dressed like a queen and you'll be surprised to see me." I said with a wink and as much he was surprised, I was also surprised with this new confidence.

"Wow, I'm impressed." He smirked and pecked my lips. Next the door opened and we saw 3 women entered with Benny & Kate.

"Love Birds, time to leave each other for a few hours." I pouted when Benny said that.

"Yeah only because she needed to be ready. I'll see you soon sweetheart." Blaize said and kissed my lips in front of everyone while I was surprised with the sudden kiss and he left with a wink at me.

I coughed to brush off the blush that occurred on my cheeks. "Wow, that was hot." Kate giggled and came to me. "Plus Congratulations sweetie I'm so happy for you. I'm going to become an aunt." She hugged me very tightly.

Then they escorted me to the bathroom and I took a hot floral bath while they selected the dress for me.

When I came out in the bathrobe I saw Benny and Kate holding the sparkling dress which actually looked like a Disney Princess dress. It was a simple dress yet so glittery which gave it a princess look.