Ch - 19 "Desperate"

"We can be so Desperate for love That we forget Where we can always find it. Within"

~ Alexandra Elle

Part 19

Angel's Pov

I was standing outside my mom's room and wishing that when I entered she would welcome me with a tight hug. 

Mother is a lifeline for any person. She always understands what we need, what we want and what can make us happy, sad, excited and when we need a hug. She knows everything. 

Some people are extremely lucky to have a mother with them but some are very unlucky that they cannot talk or see their mother anymore, but some are neither lucky or unlucky, they can see their mother but cannot talk to her, they have a mother but she cannot be with them in need. 

I really don't know what we call that fate. 

I smiled sadly and entered the room, once again the silence welcomed me. 

"Good morning mom, Happy mother's Day". I said and put the white roses into her side. She always loved white roses and so do I.

"And I'm not here because it's mother's Day... For me everyday is Mother's Day. But I'm here because... It's your birthday" I smiled sadly and kissed her forehead. "Happy birthday mommy" 

I bought her the latest Romantic Novel from the nearby Library. She loves to read them, So I have always read books for her for the past few years. 

I started reading for her until I was in the 3rd chapter, my mind wandered off to Blaize, what he might be doing? Work or he's is with Lacey? My eyes flooded with tears remembering how he kissed her right In Front of me. 

"Mom, you know I found that girl for whom he left me, he..he likes her so much mom, they.. they ki-ki-kissed yesterday In front of me. I don't want to work there mom, it's getting very difficult for me. He doesn't look at me without any hate, I was very jealous when I saw them together. I can't take this pain anymore." I want to say so much but don't know how to say it. So I just cried laying my head near her heart. 

I felt her breathing fast and unsteady, looking up at her I found her fighting to breathe. The monitor beside her started beeping fast too. 

"Mom, what's happening?" I quickly pushed the button multiple times so the doctor could come very fast and he arrived with the nurse in a minute. 

"Doctor, please help her" I cried to the doctor who frantically checked the machines then looked at mom. 

The nurse pulled me outside, I told her that I want to stay but she just pulled me out and locked the door. 

"Mom, please don't give up" I whispered looking from the glass on the door. 

I wiped my tears and waited for doctors to come out then took a seat. 

Just then a little boy sat beside me with a girl who looked around my age. She smiled at me and asked "Hey, uhm can you look after my son for just 2 minutes, I just need to find the doctor" I nodded at her and she quickly walked off not before kissing her son's head. 

"Henloo" the little boy said waving his little hand. I smiled at him, I couldn't trust my voice, because I know I might cry any moment.

My phone started ringing, it was Blaize so I just ignored it. I'm feeling really anxious about mom and didn't want to hear his yelling.