Epilogue/1

"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life."

~ Unknown 

Part 69

Angel's Pov 

I mixed the chocolate syrup in the milk for Asher before taking it to the kid's play room. 

I saw Blaize playing with Arieanna while Asher played on his phone. 

"Blaize will you stop giving your phone to our son, he is just one year old. He needs to see the real world, not some gaming stuff." I scolded him while taking a phone from Asher who pouted at me in return.  

"Nope, here have your milk." I gave him milk and he started gulping it when I passed him a glare. 

"You look beautiful with this glare." Blaize said, pulling me on his side while Arieanna sat on his lap. 

"Don't change topic Blaize I-" I couldn't complete it as Asher walked to me with the empty glass in his hand. 

"Mama" he said in his baby voice and I giggled while kissing his cheeks. I pulled him on my lap. 

Asher and Arieanna are our twin Children. It's been almost two years since blaize and I got married and one year since I had these bundles of joy. Yesterday was their first birthday celebration and it was a grand party. 

"Dada" Arieanna said with her giggly voice and Blaize kissed her cheeks to make her laugh. 

"Mama" Asher said, clutching to me. 

Asher doesn't say Dada yet and Arieanna doesn't say mama yet. 

They both are so similar in looks but so different in habits. Arieanna is a temper girl. She gets very Angry if she doesn't get something she likes. It's like she is a splitting image of Blaize or the girl version of Blaize. 

Asher is also got looks from Blaize, same hair and eyes but he is a very gentle boy and he never gets angry until someone pisses him off. But with Arieanna he is always angry, they are like two kittens in one box. 

Asher always likes to stick with me and he also loves Blaize but he can hardly spend alone time with Blaize because of Arieanna. But he is very understanding Boy, very smart when he is just one year old. 

Arieanna is very fond of Blaize, she doesn't even eat without him. It's like Blaize is her mama. She even gets very very jealous when Blaize plays with Asher and not with her. Her temper rises when Blaize goes to office but he controls her with many many kisses. 

 I thought she didn't love me but I was wrong. 

Once mom got sick and I had gone to take care of her and to spend a night with her. I took Asher with me because Arieanna doesn't let him sleep with Blaize so he couldn't sleep alone. 

I didn't let Blaize give children their own room until they are big enough to take care of themselves.

So as I was saying, I took Asher with me and Blaize called me at the same night asking me to come back home.

I asked him confused about what exactly happened. He told me that Arianna was crying non stop when she found I didn't join her in sleep. 

Kate convinced me that she would take care of mom so I had to go back home and there she hugged me and Asher tightly as soon as we sat beside her in bed.